Dont use QS motors, they do not honor their warranty

With all due respect: you do realize you are dealing with a developing country, where the govt. there lies 24/7 about almost everything.So I would not really expect the businesses there to be 100% on the up and up about ethical standards
What a ridiculous nonsense.
The US government blatantly lies about litterally everything on every single matter.
So by this logic every american company is unethical?

That's ridiculous. And that's also very disrespectful, despite the "with all due respect".

Last edited:
Hello,

Could you pls advise where the motor you order from? And pls provide me the serial No. on the motor for checking first.
Oh my. Sorry about not responding. I ordered from damon, I first bought a motor kit with the votol em 200 and 72v charger. For some reason it blew I don't really remember exact details why it been over a year now. Probably past warranty now. After I bought that I purchased a Far Driver nd72680. And was also sent the mosfets to try and repair the Votol. Well that wasn't the issue. Now 2 more Far Drivers(not purchased thru QS or Saiecosys. But currently in having hall sensor problems but that isn't a big deal.
What are the correct hall sensors to buy?
The serial number on the motor is :sia72v8000wn30324 1210035

Oh my. Sorry about not responding. I ordered from damon, I first bought a motor kit with the votol em 200 and 72v charger. For some reason it blew I don't really remember exact details why it been over a year now. Probably past warranty now. After I bought that I purchased a Far Driver nd72680. And was also sent the mosfets to try and repair the Votol. Well that wasn't the issue. Now 2 more Far Drivers(not purchased thru QS or Saiecosys. But currently in having hall sensor problems but that isn't a big deal.
Hello, thank you for your reply. If it's ordered from us, we will provide the warranty. Damon is our workmate. Have you written to him about this issue? His email is damon@siaecosys.com. I think he will take care of it. I also will forward these message to him.

What exactly was the warranty claim that wasnt honored?

Back