Dont use QS motors, they do not honor their warranty

opdpope

1 µW
Hello,pls refer to attached file of self-learning about ND controllers.Hope it helps you.
Dont use QS motors, they do not honor their warranty, spent a little over 3000$ and they wont email me back ans when they do, its nothing about my warranty.

Dont use QS motors, they do not honor their warranty, spent a little over 3000$ and they wont email me back ans when they do, its nothing about my warranty.
Hello,

Could you pls advise where the motor you order from? And pls provide me the serial No. on the motor for checking first.

$3000 for one motor? Must have been a big one or the OP er paid a premium Alibabi price?

I am glad to see QS motors is on top of things about “no warranty”

“maiden USA”. The QS 1000 would cost $3500!

Hard to judge who's right and who's wrong without knowing any of the details.
Maybe you should provide a little bit more context.

These one off posters with nothing to add to the community ought to be simply disregarded.

These one off posters with nothing to add to the community ought to be simply disregarded.
Just an observation, but the manufacturer responded within hours of the post, yet although the OP appears to be checking in daily, the requested information hasn't been provided. crickets.

Hello,

Could you pls advise where the motor you order from? And pls provide me the serial No. on the motor for checking first.
Doesn't matter ,.you guys don't give a shit about anyone , just money . I bought an apt 96600 from you guys and still waiting for programming software and password a year later . Paid 1000$ and it has not even been able to move a motor at all !!! You guys have horrible business practices!! And ya I have an order num , yet still nobody helps me ..

BOYCOTT QS . I THINK THATS ONLY FAIR . or get right with your customers!

Doesn't matter ,.you guys don't give a shit about anyone , just money . I bought an apt 96600 from you guys and still waiting for programming software and password a year later . Paid 1000$ and it has not even been able to move a motor at all !!! You guys have horrible business practices!! And ya I have an order num , yet still nobody helps me ..

Hello, Tightlikedrumb

Thank you for your order No. 8147202303994173 shared. After checked all the sales records from our stores, it's not from ours. Could you pls send the online store link you ever ordered from? I believe you ordered it from a trading company, not from our official website or stores. There are some trading company sales in AliExpress in the name of QSMOTOR.

Pls note that there is no company called QS MOTOR LIMITED, the web site qs-motor.com or QS Motor Ltd manufacture Bicycle Motor, Scooter Motor, Car Motor is handled by trading company (QS domestic dealer). Robert Chen (locate in Jiaxing) and Harry Zhou (locate in Shanghai) is not my workmate, he is dealer who sale qsmotor. PS. QSMOTOR located in Taizhou, Zhejiang.
We also have such complaints before about trading company "Your dealer does not respond when asked technical questions, it is only selling. In Europe, if there is a problem like that, the manufacturer intervenes. But China does not work like that, too bad." “Do you know how I can contact Sabvoton directly? The other website stopped responding as soon as I told them I had a problem with the controller.” “thanks for explenation how it is with this companies. Thats true that I was asking them about same software questions about turning and didnt get any answer on this question. ”

Please note, we/export dept. #SiAECOSYS #QSMOTOR could not deal with after sale issue, if the motor not sold by us or our authorized dealers directly. As the domestic dealer is in contact with our domestic sales, which not belong to our sales performance. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

If you could provide the proof you ordered it from our offical website or store, we promise we 100% will take care of the after sales. Pls see below some feedback from our clients for your ref.
1680483874352.png
1680483896311.png
1680483918271.png

Attachments

• 1680483976118.png
    1680483976118.png
    275 KB · Views: 2
  • Why choose SiAECOSYS ENG V1.24.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 4
Hello, Opdpope

Pls advise which AliExpress store or Websiet you ordered from. Pls provide us any the order records and who you contacted before. There are some trading company sales in AliExpress in the name of QSMOTOR. But they usually only sell but not take care of technicla supports when face problems.

There are some trading company sales in AliExpress in the name of QSMOTOR.
To be fair, you guys should probably try to fight against these trading companies instead of working with them. Or at least control them so they don't mess up your brand image.
You surely know who they are because they purchase the motors from you, so it is very easy for you to ask them to change their names so it is obvious enough that they are not the official QS store, so as to not confuse customers, and to make audits to be sure that they have a proper after sales service.

If they refuse to cooperate or to be audited then you don't sell them motors and they are out of business. So they will obey for sure, they have no other choice.

These companies are bringing you money right now, that's true, but obviously some of them are ruining your brand name by taking poor care of their customers. If you don't pay attention to this problem then at some point these bad reviews will have an impact on your brand image and customers will turn to other motor manufacturers, like Yuma Motors or some others.
So you guys should maybe consider the long term strategy instead of the short term. Short term strategy is to accept to work with any company, no matter how bad, as long as they buy stuff. Long term strategy is to take good care of your brand image by carefully selecting your partners and keep tight control on how they work.

To be fair, you guys should probably try to fight against these trading companies instead of working with them. Or at least control them so they don't mess up your brand image.
You surely know who they are because they purchase the motors from you, so it is very easy for you to ask them to change their names so it is obvious enough that they are not the official QS store, so as to not confuse customers, and to make audits to be sure that they have a proper after sales service.

If they refuse to cooperate or to be audited then you don't sell them motors and they are out of business. So they will obey for sure, they have no other choice.

These companies are bringing you money right now, that's true, but obviously some of them are ruining your brand name by taking poor care of their customers. If you don't pay attention to this problem then at some point these bad reviews will have an impact on your brand image and customers will turn to other motor manufacturers, like Yuma Motors or some others.
So you guys should maybe consider the long term strategy instead of the short term. Short term strategy is to accept to work with any company, no matter how bad, as long as they buy stuff. Long term strategy is to take good care of your brand image by carefully selecting your partners and keep tight control on how they work.
Hello, Friend,

Thank you for your suggestion. (y)(y)(y) I agree with you. Will forward these to our management team and will pay attention to these issues.

Dui, ni shuo de dui. Thank you again.

Hello, Tightlikedrumb

Thanks for your order record shared. It's from QS MOTOR LIMITED, a trading company. Not official webiste. But what we can do is that we already provide you the instruction manual and info. about APT 96600 controller through Email by our workmates. Our official websiet is 台州市全顺电机有限公司 or you could order from us directly in future.
1680493686096.png

I resonate with the frustration that comes with an online order gone-wrong. It can be such a bummer. And the confusion that arises from “QS Motor Limited” not being a legit branch of QS Motor, the manufacturer of the motors, is rather apparent. I would have assumed the former was a direct sales outlet for the manufacturer if I was in the OP’s shoes. I strongly agree with Dui, ni shuo de dui’s comments above.

All of that withstanding, QS seems to have been very good about offering support where they can, being generous where they’re easily able.

I’m sorry for the OP and I hope they’re project turns out great, but their rant / fit seems a bit misplaced at this point, given the information available.

Yes, it’s a reasonable reaction to be fustrated, although not entirely correct. China and chinese vendors are at times confusing.

Again, i’ve had some trouble with parts from QS motor but was treated OK and i got the support i needed. This was from the main branch, www.cnqsmotor.com and Carrie there.

Yes, it’s a reasonable reaction to be fustrated, although not entirely correct. China and chinese vendors are at times confusing.

Again, i’ve had some trouble with parts from QS motor but was treated OK and i got the support i needed. This was from the main branch, www.cnqsmotor.com and Carrie there.
Yes, Carrie is my workmate. Our international sales workmates are Steven, Vito, Damon, Carrie,Judy, Vincent, Summer,Jasmine, Daniel, Yoli and me. If you order from our official website and AliExpress stores, we always take care of the after sales service and provide necessary techinical support. Because there is a technical engineer team from us to provide you support. While for the trading company from Harry Zhou or Robert Chen, they don't have any techincial support team. So they usually do not reply any question about technical issues during clients need technical support.

I have experienced this same problem with the subsidiary qs store on aliexpress. why, would a business allow ANY other business to sell their products and create a bad name for the genuine article. I purchased a 10000 watt motor from aliexpress. and at the moment. I wouldn't suggest that anyone buy anything from QSMOTOR until they start to control the businesses that are ripping off customers online. and that exactly what it is. RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. and almost makes me question if these other businesses have been invented to protect the main business from repocussions associated with fraud. I have NEVER had an issue with QS motor ever and I have used their motors for over 7 years now. The service that I am recieving from the aliexpress site makes me want to return EVERYTHING and get a frocking peddal bike. seriously. If there were stars. they would get 0. feedback? I refuse to play nice with anyone who attempts to defraud me, thats what its called. FRAUD. you have a better chance of getting what you pay for from a group of blind wild apes. I am so pissed off, i will take this all the way every channel possible. DO NOT BUY FROM QSMOTOR IF YOU WANT TO RECIEVE WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I will update this after this shady shit is dealt with. Missing parts and ignorant underknowledged unprofessional asshats.

This is how my motor arrived. Qs motors
integrity is seriously questionable. At best.
"It won't affect the functioning of the motor "
Bullsh×t
This is a serious breach of trust here people. If this is the negligence they show regarding something so simple as the sealing gromits.... how am I to believe that the insides were made to approved specifications as well ?
Covered it up with globbs of balck silicone over top of the motor lubricant. Yea. Itssealed for sure... lol

Attachments

• 20230519_160450.jpg
    20230519_160450.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20230523_062920.jpg
    20230523_062920.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
This is a serious breach of trust here people. If this is the negligence they show regarding something so simple as the sealing gromits.... how am I to believe that the insides were made to approved specifications as well ?
Covered it up with globbs of balck silicone over top of the motor lubricant. Yea. Itssealed for sure... lol
I'm not sure to understand what is the problem. You can't use grommets there, it doesn't work like this.
The way they seal these holes is to inject silicone sealant. They inject it from some other smaller holes that are inside the motor, the sealant is not injected from the outside (otherwise it wouldn't be able to reach deep enough and ensure a good seal). What you see from the outside doesn't tell you anything about the quality of the seal, you only see the excess sealant that oozed out after it's been injected.
Maybe it could have been cleaned a little bit, but that doesn't make any difference aside from looking better. Cleaning it means adding a manufacturing operation (some guy has to do it at some point), which adds cost. As a customer, I prefer to save a few bucks cuz I absolutely don't care if there is a little bit of oozing sealant near the axis where no one will ever look anyway. But that's just my opinon.

Basically, from what I understand (and unless I missed something, in which case I'm sorry), you're complaining about a cosmetic issue that frankly isn't important at all.

Last edited:
The Best of Service from QS motors [this post does not address the OP statement of warranty response of Siaecosys but offers an example to show other qualities of their service].

While mounting a QS1000 motor, I used some standard size bolts on one side of the motor mount that were not carefully tested by me for the other side and when tightened were likely a bit too long for the other side. Impact tightening these over-length bolts cracked the opp-shaft side of the motor’s side plate.
E470120C-5F77-4568-B63E-2B8658926D4E.jpeg

The response from Siaecosys for the broken part came about 24 hr after the request.

From Jasmine:

“Hi [Dingus],

I see, we can send you 1 cover to replace.
The cover is: $4/pc and shipping cost by Aliexpress standard shipping method will be cheaper. It is approx $12.
Total you need to pay is $16 and you could make payment by below "Differential pay "link.”

The service time, cost of the item and shipping seem very reasonable. A good reason to go with Siaecosys for your QS motors?

Last edited:
I have experienced this same problem with the subsidiary qs store on aliexpress. why, would a business allow ANY other business to sell their products and create a bad name for the genuine article. I purchased a 10000 watt motor from aliexpress. and at the moment. I wouldn't suggest that anyone buy anything from QSMOTOR until they start to control the businesses that are ripping off customers online. and that exactly what it is. RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. and almost makes me question if these other businesses have been invented to protect the main business from repocussions associated with fraud. I have NEVER had an issue with QS motor ever and I have used their motors for over 7 years now. The service that I am recieving from the aliexpress site makes me want to return EVERYTHING and get a frocking peddal bike. seriously. If there were stars. they would get 0. feedback? I refuse to play nice with anyone who attempts to defraud me, thats what its called. FRAUD. you have a better chance of getting what you pay for from a group of blind wild apes. I am so pissed off, i will take this all the way every channel possible. DO NOT BUY FROM QSMOTOR IF YOU WANT TO RECIEVE WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I will update this after this shady shit is dealt with. Missing parts and ignorant underknowledged unprofessional asshats.

With all due respect: you do realize you are dealing with a developing country, where the govt. there lies 24/7 about almost everything. So I would not really expect the businesses there to be 100% on the up and up about ethical standards. Everyone knows that if they are getting cheap bike parts, they are taking a chance at the part either not working or breaking. We can't have it both ways and buy a cheap part that's warranted and for sure will work and last several years. That's asking too much. The bare minimum sites I shop at are Amazon and EBay. And even then you can get a product there that sucks. You just statistically shield yourself a little bit more from those sites than the bottom of the barrel crap sites.

Richj8990,

To believe that we here in a modern country [USA] get ethical deals and honored warranties is self deception.

Amazon/google will overwhelm you with parts/items that are not the exact item you searched for by specifics — then they provide few details and not much or little access to the seller that could provide for some clarification.

You can often get a better deal from eBay even after paying shipping than you get from Amazon as a member of their free shipping. Amazon has many exclusions on “Free Shipong”. Try getting a box of bolts shipped free from them.

You often pay a premium price for some ebike parts when buying either from Amazon or eBay but you always get buyer protection when paying with PayPal.

The Fardriver ND 72350 controller costs $28.00 from the manufacturer and say $35 for air ship. I know this from invoices [accidently?]included in drop ship items sent to me. From eBays Newdoon bikes the controller is about $500. From Amazon— are they showing you the specific part you searched for by specifics? Bend-Over.

But from the 3rd world country Malaysia the Dun Electric Store has sold the Fardriver controllers for less than $200 and I got buyer protection paying with PayPal. I buy direct form the Dun store.

Last edited:
Back