EBIKE BATTERY HELP

smokesession

100 µW
please help me wire my batterys for the ebike back together correctly.

i need help with my ebike the wires came apart i need help getting back together correctly

EJN1m9Q.jpg

loHo1cA.jpg

That looks like four Lead Acid batteries in series, so 48v ?

Cant quite see where the wires are loose ?

It doesn't help that they seem to have used same coloured wire on some of the batteries for positive and negative connections.

Certainly looks like it could do with a little tidying up around the last batteries negative terminal and the plug area :shock:

Jerry

Hard to tell, but it looks like you have 4 batteries in series and then shorted it all out by hooking the negative of the first battery to the positive of the last. Is your bike a 48V system? Do you not know how to hook batteries in series? Maybe this will help.
battwiring.jpg

thanks jerry but any input u can give i see the positve is going to possitive and its just wrong 100%?

Start on one end.

Connect + to + on that plug. On that cell, connect the - to the + of the next cell.

The next cell, connect the - to the + of the next cell in the row.

Keep doing that, till all you have left is a - that one goes to the - of the plug. I'd use a black wire for that last - to the plug, to help you not mix them up.

IMO, the white wire is not needed. its a neutral or ground. IMO, should not connect to battery negative.

Back