Ego 56v 10A question

Justtrying

1 µW
I am running a 56v 10A ego battery on my Razor Mx500. Right now I am running just one and was wondering if I could charge it through the charging port of the razor with the original charger that came with the razor? If not what would be the best way to charge this without having to remove it everytime it needs to be charged.

Next set of questions is similar to above but if I run in parallel how will the charging work? Would I have to charge individually or would the charge back to back? Also can I run in parallel a 10a and a 7.5a 56v ego battery or do they need to be the exact same?

any advise on running parallel and charging in the bike would be helpful. Thanks

What is the Amp-Hour of the 56v Ego battery?
Best to charge it with an Ego charger, since its an approved commercial product it has communications and temp readings with safe guards from this type of activity on the consumer level.

To not remove the battery, you'd have to look at the Ego charger and see how you can hack something together with wires and connectors, then to do what it was originally designed to do, slide the Ego battery into the Ego charger.

Start adding wires and solder = extra more resistances. Solder wrong and you just added even more resistance. That resistance will add heat to those bad areas.

Parallel two Ego batteries wouldnt be safe, but maybe you could hack something together or end up buying all new components.

The laptop repair guy on youtube just came to mind, with his contraption.

and they're not meant to be parallel'ed because they arent engineered or designed to be parallel'ed.
I'd think it would be hard to design the charging system.
plus I wouldnt do it
but perhaps more experience wiser ones will comment comes about. I'd be interested to hear about it.
Its batteries, save up all your dimes and nickels and do it proper.

Back