End of the World. Beginning of a new one. The Life of Amberwolf.

guess somebody didn't read my opinion on drugs

sleepovers not possible, can't have any pets at bills whre i am staying for now.

only solution is to move somewhere that i can have pets.

so far no apartments found within useful range of work that allow dogs bigger than 30-40lbs and most won't allow the breeds taht i can take care of that most need rescue either becuase they exceed that limit of size or specifically aren't allowed by breed name. still looking though.

also am looking for people renting houses or rooms in houses.

guessing at this point i won't find anything

will probably have to find a way to live at my own house like with a camper in the yard or something till it's done.

marty said:
Walmart got pills for $4
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/customer_list.pdf

Bristol-Myers Squibb got free pills for low income people.
http://www.bms.com/products/Pages/programs.aspx

BMS = Bristol Myers Squibb or Battery Management System

Other drug companies might have similar programs?

Healthy food and sleep are real important. Drink water!

AW, you can call the human services department at the county offices and ask them for a referral to a local doctor and explain your situation and they will get you access to someone who can prescribe antidepressants and usually the doctor will give you a lotta samples right up front since the drug companies give them stuff to distribute free. once your mood has stabilized then maybe your friends will be able to help you again. the hostility indicates to them that you disrespect them and do not value them as important to you. that will change when you can stabilize your moods.

A camper is good idea... Second hand/rented/leased

This is ridiculous that its so difficult to find dog friendly apts and places to stay... whats wrong with people, dogs are way more tolerable than humans! I guess its bad dog owners in the past that cause the alarm...

I hope local people on the forum could ask around for dog friendly housing, or provide a room for a week at first and then back to Bill's, or if the first week goes well then you could stay longer

i should say that apartments not found for dogs i'd have within any reasonable budget. some are about 700 a month and up, but i was payoing almost that miuch for my house.

ive left messages with a few places that don't specify but haven't heard bck yet, expecting that to take a few days probably

no key on computer cuz it was built by bigmoose, am not using os from it am using my own i already havea key for but i don't have my own cd to go with it, not even sure if it still exists. please read what i already wrote about all that.

besides xp is not relly a problemj since if i have to i can keep resetting teh login thing every 30 days until i can find my actual cd or one of my old computer cases that had a key on it, whenever i can be at my hosue long enough to try.

The cd does not need to match the computer make.

I can use a hp xp restore disk on any xp computer.

When it asks for the key just type in the key on the xp computer.

If your computer does not have a key number sticker on it use a key # off a junk computer.

You will need to download the correct drivers, get the online working first.

it has always been hard to find places that allow big dogs. took a while to find the house i had, and went thru a bunch fo places that wouldn't do it cuz lady was a wolfdog even though they had no actual restrictions on paper, once they saw her they didn't want her there event though she was a sweetie and liked them anyway.

pepole are afraid of stupid stuff.

some won't have certain bvreeds cuz they know that other retners would be afraid of tehm and not for any othe rreason. even if they pwersonanly have dogs of that kind and love them they have a business tor un and won't let anythign gtet in the way of that.

some don't want any potential prolems so they dont' let any dogs in.

some only let small ones so if destruction hapepns it's on a small scale, they assume.

some just do it that way cuz other people do.

some do allow big dogs, i just have to find one that is close enough to work so it does'nt take more than maybe an hour round trip travel time and tha tdoesnt' cost too much. i figure i can afford about 400 a month with part time work, whihc is all i can do right now.

i have found a few that are either way too far away and would take hours to get to work and back home, or that cost more than my house did.

maybe i didn't say ti right so you don't understand but ia lready used an hp oem install cd from an old computer that doesnt' exist anymore but since it won't take my retail cd key i had to use a workaround to log in and use it. that work around is working fine just have to keep using it every 30 doays.

i already have cd keys that would work with this hp oem install ced but not here at bills only at my house wihich i have to wait until someone can helmp me out there long enouth to find them, if they stil exist which they should on the side fo teh old cdases.

ialso if they still exists still ahve my old reatail install cd that matches my key that i already do have pulled out of the registry of my salvaged harddisks.

ca't use an oem restore cd cuz it woujld wipe out everyting on the drive, have to use the oem install cd instead so it can run as a repair reisntall which i already did successfully and just ahve to redo that later with my own retai lcd and key once i have both in hand at the same time, after someone is avialabel to hel;pe me oout at my house long enough to find them. again, if they estill exist.

does taht clear it up any better?

if not you'll have to wait until ih ave had some sleep so that i can concentrate well enouth to type it out in a detailed list osf steps.

jus tto make ti really clear, cuz i've tried this before in my years as a tech

retail keys wont'w work with oem cds

oem keys wotn' work with retail cds

not all oem keys will work with all oem cdds

not all retail keys will work with all retail cds

there's lots of combinations that cannot work unless you rebuild the cd by hacking and editing files and makinga new one, and soem won't work even fi you do that.

there are webpages out there athat explain why if you want to look

I torrented " xp black edition " it's very easy to find, automated install ( does sp3, codecs, etc etc etc all by itself ) , no key needed.. :wink:

not sure how it would handle a repair load on a pre-existing install however.... but if you start a fresh drive at some point... forget oem's etc..

Ypedal said:
I torrented " xp black edition " it's very easy to find, automated install ( does sp3, codecs, etc etc etc all by itself ) , no key needed.. :wink:

not sure how it would handle a repair load on a pre-existing install however.... but if you start a fresh drive at some point... forget oem's etc..

Xp is near the end and now very easy to validate.

One good drug is adrenalin, get on your bike and ride fast and hard for an few hours (safely of course) or love, but don't jump in too quick unless its for a puppy dog

i can't get the video to work but i have heard some theories about running/etc and brain chemistry. if i could run, that'd be great but my knees preclude that. i'm now on some supplements for glucosamine and msm etc that may aventually help with that but there hasn't been any noticeable improvement yet. still only been a month i guess, and when i have taken them before it took several months to do anything. even when they do work i don't expect to be able to really run, though i might be able to at least pedal a regular bike again without such pain.

my latest 'adoption' since i can't yet yhave reeal ones, found at good will for a buck.

Attachments

• 0615131733-01.jpg
    0615131733-01.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,910
amberwolf said:
i should say that apartments not found for dogs i'd have within any reasonable budget. some are about 700 a month and up, but i was payoing almost that miuch for my house.

ive left messages with a few places that don't specify but haven't heard bck yet, expecting that to take a few days probably

Ever think of buying a house? Got a few here in Buffalo New York that I would be happy to sell. Buy a 2 family house and use the rent from the other apartment to pay the mortgage. A owner hold mortgage is usually less paperwork. Go here to see a Amortization Calculator that I made.
http://sukkahs.com/503/amortz.htm
Sold that house.

Suggest you stay away from rent to own, also called land lease. They are usually a bad deal for both the buyer and the seller. If the seller should be sued for something that has nothing to do with the house the buyer could loose his home.

amberwolf said:
...supplements for glucosamine and msm etc that may aventually help with that but there hasn't been any noticeable improvement yet. still only been a month i guess, and when i have taken them before it took several months to do anything. even when they do work i don't expect to be able to really run, though i might be able to at least pedal a regular bike again without such pain.

Now I remember why I have been cooking and eating an onion every day. My knees used to hurt a bit and come to think of it, the daily onion seems like it could have worked.

AW doesn't need more adrenalin or onions, he is just depressed from the losses he has suffered and needs to take some antidepressants to stabilize his moods. it doesn't help him for you guys to cook up the ridiculous solutions. it would help if you explained to him why antidepressants are not 'drugs'. he needs help and his hostility from the emotional crisis has damaged the personal relationships he needed to keep going. working up more adrenalin is the last thing he needs. he has already ruined himself overtaxing his emotions with adrenalin and stress.

Back