Farfles Iron Horse build

well, getting my CA mounted in the waterproof box, painting the instrument panel box, and maybe reconfiguring the battery box while im at it. ill take some pictures. Sure is alot of boxes on this bike :D

Just bought 4 astro blinky balancers, and my meanwells should show up sometime soon... should have a running bike in a bit : )

Yay meanwells are here! got them and a fechter mini-limiter setup, but with the astro-blinkies I have run into a problem i was thinking, 8cells times 3 packs is 24 cells, then 4 blinkies times 6 cells gives 24 cells, but then looking at them closer they have 7 pins :shock: , and the balance taps are 9 pins? :?: :?: :eek: :eek: :eek: . so I had to make a schematic, and because electronics and I don't get along well, I'll post it here for some criticism.

blinkies.png

The vertical rows of 9 pins are the 8s balance taps, and the horizontal rows of 7 pins are where the blinkies are going to be soldered in.

After starting with a set of +/- half of a volt out of balance turnigy cells, a week later, I checked up on them and all of them read the same voltage but one, which was .03v higher than the rest. these little blinkies are awesome :D

Back