Fiido T1 controller shunt mod?

Promille

1 W
Hi,

I am one of them who have got a replacement Fiido T1 beacuse of OG bikes frame had problems with cracks and breaking.
But i was not satisfied with controller in the new one beacuse it cutts out pedal assist at 25kph so i swapt it out for OG one
and in the process i opend the controller and thougt that i would do a quick shunt mod for some more power,
but the controller does not have shunts like i am used to see.
Does anyone know where the shunts a located or how to beef up amps on this controller?

Attachments

• fiido1.jpg
    fiido1.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 21
  • fiido2.jpg
    fiido2.jpg
    894.2 KB · Views: 20
  • fiido3.jpg
    fiido3.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 20
  • fiido4.jpg
    fiido4.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 20
  • fiido5.jpg
    fiido5.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 22
This is a FOC controller, it has a SMD resistor in each phase rail for phase current sensing. It's a Lishui clone propably. Similar controller PCB:
fetch.php

You don't have to mod the shunts, just flash the right firmware ;)

regards
stancecoke

Last edited:
This is a FOC controller, it has a SMD resistor in each phase rail for phase current sensing. It's a Lishui clone propably. Similar controller PCB:
fetch.php

You don't have to mod the shunts, just flash the right firmware ;)

regards
stancecoke
Thanks,

Tell me more about flashing the firmeware?, i think there is a wire for flashing allredy there is one 4pin not connected to anything.

regards
Daniel

Tell me more about flashing the firmeware?
@Deuin in the german forum has successfully flashed a very similar controller of a Himiway Cobra:

It was a little tricky as there are small differences in the pin functions compared to the original Lishui hardware, but finally we had a working branch for this kind of controllers.

regards
stancecoke

Universal-BAFANG-Hub-Motor-Controller-36V-350W-14A-48V-350W-14A-48V-500W-18A-Ersatz-DIY.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

@Deuin in the german forum has successfully flashed a very similar controller of a Himiway Cobra:

It was a little tricky as there are small differences in the pin functions compared to the original Lishui hardware, but finally we had a working branch for this kind of controllers.

regards
stancecoke

Universal-BAFANG-Hub-Motor-Controller-36V-350W-14A-48V-350W-14A-48V-500W-18A-Ersatz-DIY.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
Wow thanks,

It's all very interesting but its pretty much greek for me that and the fact that i have to use google translate does not make it easier.
I have to start with which type of programing lead to use, could i modify a lead for bafang bbs? i also have a lead for golden motor and cables for grintech devices.
Or maybe i should just buy a lishui controller rated at 30A, would be the easiest way but not as fun.

regards
Daniel
lishui.jpg

Nice!

I am willing to take that risk, i have two controllers so i can sacrifice one.

regards
Daniel

Wow thanks,

It's all very interesting but its pretty much greek for me that and the fact that i have to use google translate does not make it easier.
I have to start with which type of programing lead to use, could i modify a lead for bafang bbs? i also have a lead for golden motor and cables for grintech devices.
Or maybe i should just buy a lishui controller rated at 30A, would be the easiest way but not as fun.

regards
Daniel
View attachment 330918
Will this work in the fiido t1 if you match and splice the plug ends? All will the display plug in? Does anyone have photos of there's installed?

Back