Finding a replacement connector for battery?

Faningfl

1 µW
Very new to this, so I'm going to use a lot of informal terminology. I would appreciate any corrections of my understands!
A few years ago, I bought a BH Easymotion City Pro bike. All was well until the second grounding pin feel out of the male end of my charger. I dreaded the incoming expense of replacing the whole darn thing, only to find the company had apparently pulled out of the US in March, taken their website down months prior, and all their replacement parts were sold out. Their original source for connectors doesn't seem to sell them anymore either. My local bike shop recommended replacing the male end with a diy solder job.

Now, I've done that, replacing the end of the charger with an XLR cable, based on the advice of someone with more experience than I. Seems to work. Unfortunately, replacing the female/bike end didn't turn out as well - no red light of recognition when plugged in.

My last hope lays on charging the removable battery. However, I never received an external charger, and I can't find the appropriate male end replacement. I'm not even sure what to look up.
[Strike]My thought is that I could swap out the connector on the battery, but I don't know what replacement is okay to use or where to find one.[/strike] I don't know why it didn't occur to me that if I change the female end, it won't fit on the bike😓 please ignore that sentence. I need to figure out how to find an appropriate replacement plug for the battery socket.

Pictures of battery port and charger here: https://imgur.com/a/1eXIhPc

Charger is 54.6v.

Back