gas price thread

"Gas Buddy" site is your friend (maybe):
GasPrices.jpg

(Looks like plenty of "up side" to go. Assuming no "crash" in near future.)

EDIT: EBiker Rabble start laughing all the way to the bank. (Or wherEVer one might choose to ride to.)

Gas has gone up 30-40 cents per gallon since I last filled up. At least I still have another 1/2 tank and maybe prices will drop for a bit when I need to fill again. It may happen when sanctions on Iran are eased but not in time for my next fillup. They are planning to get back to 2.5M bpd from a current 1.2M bpd.

In SoCal, the price of gas has gone up 70 cents in the last 19 days. Still about $0.25 less than 1 year ago but...

Iran??? But they've got "OUR OIL"!!! (One fav story about how the Europeans sought to carve stuff up after the Ottoman Empire:)
[youtube]uE0DBpw09SU[/youtube]

(Suspect Euros had better weaponry. Re NA, had better diseases. "Natives" of NA revenge? The tobacco plant leaf.)

Stop it, I´m jealous... I have 8.1usd per gallon 95 oct here. (16NOK/liter) :roll:

qwøck said:
Stop it, I´m jealous... I have 8.1usd per gallon 95 oct here. (16NOK/liter) :roll:

At least you get 95 Octane. We only get 91 in California and my car wants at least 93

cal3thousand said:
qwøck said:

At least you get 95 Octane. We only get 91 in California and my car wants at least 93
Your doing it wrong. The fact your car wants any gas is wrong....

My old car used 98, that's 0,4$ more per liter.. (1.5$/gallon)

Crude_oil_is_surging-135e9cc5a652ca84767d8f1e7b287619

"West Texas Intermediate crude oil rallied by more than 3% to cross back above the $60 per barrel mark."

Seen here:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/crude-oil-surging-170444795.html

I just paid $3.979 at Costco for premium. 76 in the same area is $4.79 :shock: :shock:

The fingers said:
Regular $2.45, supreme $2.65 per gallon. :)

wow, cheap.

so cheap it must be that guy who delivers it at night from his big van with the water hose he uses to pump the gas from the barrels inside the van coming and out the back door of the van?

$2.85 here now.

Back