General questions about chinese enduros

Acebeans

1 µW
Generally speaking, these stealth bomber frames are paired with subvaton controllers and Chinese hub motors, do these last? Is it possible to build a quality e-bike in china? I've seen some Australians once that look similar to the Chinese ones but I think that's what the Chinese are attempting to clone?

I'm interested in building one but I don't want want to put one together and have it die 6 months down the road. I would think you could find some quality materials but again I just started looking into it.

This is the fame I'm looking at purchasing:

https://www.elecycles.com/3000w-5000w-8000w-electri-bike-frame-bomber-electric-bike-frame.html

This frame is going to cost $500 with shipping to the USA. Obviously, I would like a better frame especially for the money but I think the only other viable option is to build your own?

Anyways, would appreciate some guidance.

Yescomusa or one of the generic sellers had the cheaper frame on amazon and ebay,
nbpower on amazon has this frame, reach out to nb power for a better price if you buy directly.
I would not buy it from china, many things can go wrong with a such a LARGE box and unless you buy with a good CC, you might get the hand from the seller..

You can check out my build thread, my Enduro frame. Using the NBpower frame and I’ve had no issues. Yes you can definitely build one of these bikes and it’s not going to die in six months. I ride Enduro with mine obviously there’s limitation say compared to a full-size dirtbike they’re solid frames, carbon steel

I can't speak to the longevity of the stealth clones. I've had mine for a couple months and ive put over 2000 miles on it with no issues what so ever. What I did do was replace the side panels of the frame with plexiglass. I cut large channels in the plexiglass so the controller could get a good amount of air flow for cooling. I would have moved the controller to the down tube but I'm not ready to tackle that project at this time. Other than that it seems solid and virtually maintenance free. I don't do much offroading most of my riding is on road. Pricing out the components it doesn't seem to be much if any cheaper to buy the parts separately and build your own. But if price isn't an obstacle it's probably the way to go

My frame similar to this one cracked by the pedal area 1-2 years ago. The gen1 were cracking due to poor welding spots. Bought the same frame again and noticed much better welding compared to the first. Depends on luck. The swing arm on that looks like a new gen frame. I'd buy 100xs if I had to, there's no better platform to build if you ask me.

Back