How to decrease the temperature of the battery ? my strike strp is around 65° during the discharge

Louis68

1 mW
Hello everyone,

I think you are well,
Is it possiblle to discrease the Temperature of the strip of the battery ? How to decrease the temperature of the cell and the battery when it is discharge and chargin.

I need to choose a new dimension of strip?
I need to make attention about the organization of the cell for better cooling.
I need to make what kind of soldering ?
For the battery process ,

Kind regards,
Louis Hugues

Without more information, there's no way to guess where your excess heat is coming from, or how localized it is. What's your battery capacity and configuration (cells in series, cells in parallel)? What kind of cells are you using? What material and size is your bus bar? And how much current are you discharging when it gets hot?

If the problem is only too-high resistance in the bus or discharge cable, you can fix that by increasing the size and/or conductivity of those elements. If the heat is originating in the cells, you'll either have to increase the number or quality of cells, or decrease your discharge rate.

Without more information, there's no way to guess where your excess heat is coming from, or how localized it is. What's your battery capacity and configuration (cells in series, cells in parallel)? What kind of cells are you using? What material and size is your bus bar? And how much current are you discharging when it gets hot?

If the problem is only too-high resistance in the bus or discharge cable, you can fix that by increasing the size and/or conductivity of those elements. If the heat is originating in the cells, you'll either have to increase the number or quality of cells, or decrease your discharge rate.
Thank you for your response, the barrery is 10s2p , and the cell are 18650 , Amp max 10 A. so how do I choose the stripe now it is 0.15 mm and how do I to decrease the discharge ?
Thank you

Hello everyone,

I think you are well,
Is it possiblle to discrease the Temperature of the strip of the battery ? How to decrease the temperature of the cell and the battery when it is discharge and chargin.

I need to choose a new dimension of strip?
I need to make attention about the organization of the cell for better cooling.
I need to make what kind of soldering ?
For the battery process ,

Kind regards,
Louis Hugues
How many amps are you charging with? Usually charging is at a much lower rate than discharging, so if you're see high temps during charging, it's not from you "strips" or lack of cooling, but from charging the cells at a higher rate than they are designed for.

Back