I have a problem replacing the battery yamaha pas

peleap

100 mW
I have a problem replacing the battery yamaha pas.
i will change new battery cell and bms (bms not original) but i dont know 3 wire (White, blue, yellow) is plug to charger and stand. new bms have 2 wire black positive and red to negative.

White wire is ?
blue wire is ?
yellow wire is ?

thank you
S__7790628.jpg
View attachment 2
S__7790629.jpg

Attachments

• S__7790630.jpg
    S__7790630.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 2,111
the original bms is oke?use the original bms.....a lot of wurk to build this like the original battery pack bud you wil have a wurking led on the battery and you can keep the original charger(no leds and original charger when use a other bms).

Joachim said:
the original bms is oke?use the original bms.....a lot of wurk to build this like the original battery pack bud you wil have a wurking led on the battery and you can keep the original charger(no leds and original charger when use a other bms).i rebuild this kind of battery already and wurks good.
2it4k7d.jpg

2w7l2d5.jpg

2i7y978.jpg

27zg089.jpg

rhkf86.jpg

ิbms original is ok but i have problem battery is short distance (7 km battery 24V 8amp)
I used the original bms it can work. But it works very short, total distance about 7 km and very fast charging only 30 minutes full.
I think it's unusual.i will to change new bms but new bms have 2 wire

total charging time only 30 minutes full.(It usually takes 2-3 hours.)
[youtube]1H42xC0FRmQ[/youtube]

so the bms is good....old cells are the problem,you need to rebuild the pack with new cells(7s-4p 3.5Ah cells to make a new good pack of 14Ah)

Do you know which battery cell brand is used in Yamaha PAS battery? Some Japanese website mentionned Samsung?

Back