I'm so confused here. I have a stand on 36v scooter wires on the controller have no clips or nothing just bare wire my throttle wire has black green y

beaurayme

1 µW
I'm so confused here. I have a stand on 36v scooter wires on the controller have no clips or nothing just bare wire my throttle wire has black green yellow white blue orange n red wires but my controller doesn't have orange. Or a white what color wire do I connect them too

We'll need much more complete details on what you have to be able to help.

Links to the specific parts you've purchased may have info that will help us help you. This includes the scooter, the controller, the throttle, battery, anything you are working with and/or trying to connect and make work.

If you don't have any links, then attaching to your post some good clear well lit (direct sunlight is best) pictures of the labels of all the parts you have, and of all of the wiring both before you started and of where you are now, may help us help you if there's enough useful info in them. This includes the scooter, the controller, the throttle, battery, anything you are working with and/or trying to connect and make work.

Did you start with a working system, or was it broken when you got it?

If it was working, what was the reason for changing things?

If it was broken, what specifically did it do or not do that it shouldn't or should?

Any information you have may help us help you. Information that is left out may prevent us from being able to help, or may lead us to give you incorrect help.

Back