ideal budget controller 8kw

adirbike

10 µW
I have an Enduro 72V 40AH C8 and a QS273 engine (8KW) I'm looking for the controller with the fastest openings Budget up to $800
I don't know which one is best kelly sabvaton votol
If possible, please also link to a site to buy with PayPal

I have an Enduro 72V 40AH C8 and a QS273 engine (8KW) I'm looking for the controller with the fastest openings Budget up to $800
I don't know which one is best kelly sabvaton votol
If possible, please also link to a site to buy with PayPal
What is "fastest openings"? Not a term I've ever heard in relation to EVs.

Best is what does the job you need it to do. What is that job? What do you want the bike to do for you (speed, range, acceleration, etc) under what riding conditions (road conditions, terrain, wind, etc)?

What are your battery capabilities? How much current can it output, continuously?

If you get a controller that needs more, you will have to also buy a new battery that can supply that, or the new controller will just overload the battery, at best causing the system to turn off whenever you ask for more than it can supply, at worse damaging the battery in ways that could lead to a fire.

Note that all of the controllers you mention (and any really good controller) will require you to set them up with a phone app and/or a computer program, and the appropriate serial cable and/or bluetooth module, which may not come with the controller (you may have to purchase it separately at the time you buy the controller). They all have to be tuned to your specific system parts, motor, battery, etc., and then setup for your specific needs for riding conditions, etc.

You will also have to figure out all of your existing wiring on your bike, draw yourself up a wiring diagram for it, and the figure out how to adapt the new controller to that wiring; none of these are going to be plug and play. They probably will all have different connectors than what you have now, so if you want connectors and aren't going to just splice teh wires together, you'll have to change all the connectors on teh controller to match your bike, or vice-versa.

Last edited:
What is "fastest openings"? Not a term I've ever heard in relation to EVs.

Best is what does the job you need it to do. What is that job? What do you want the bike to do for you (speed, range, acceleration, etc) under what riding conditions (road conditions, terrain, wind, etc)?

What are your battery capabilities? How much current can it output, continuously?

If you get a controller that needs more, you will have to also buy a new battery that can supply that, or the new controller will just overload the battery, at best causing the system to turn off whenever you ask for more than it can supply, at worse damaging the battery in ways that could lead to a fire.

Note that all of the controllers you mention (and any really good controller) will require you to set them up with a phone app and/or a computer program, and the appropriate serial cable and/or bluetooth module, which may not come with the controller (you may have to purchase it separately at the time you buy the controller). They all have to be tuned to your specific system parts, motor, battery, etc., and then setup for your specific needs for riding conditions, etc.

You will also have to figure out all of your existing wiring on your bike, draw yourself up a wiring diagram for it, and the figure out how to adapt the new controller to that wiring; none of these are going to be plug and play. They probably will all have different connectors than what you have now, so if you want connectors and aren't going to just splice teh wires together, you'll have to change all the connectors on teh controller to match your bike, or vice-versa.
My battery is 72v 41ah C8 Cells 150a dally BMS
I bought the bike with 220ah sabvoton however I don’t know how it was programmed maybe it used only 150a and not whole 220
I don’t think programming in phone is hard
And wiring diagram is easy
I want acceleration mostly
And I ride mostly in roads and sometimes in dirt

Did you get a Bluetooth adapter with the bike?

The settings on the Sabvoton have probably been dialled down to below 150 amps to protect the battery.

Back