isle of man TT Zero

Short on-board video of Mugen's 2015 race winning run released. Having front & rear cameras on screen is a nice improvement over last year. Wish they'd release the full lap though.

[youtube]FN9uqEx0t6A[/youtube]

For some reason the sound of mcguinness bike and run brings a tear to my eye,i must be losing it :wink: ..im sure i could give j.s campbell a run on my Echopper 110 years later at 30mph.i still watch my vhs tapes from 50s-70s big big fan of mann.

I wonder how much of the near 19 second improvement was done to changes to the bike and how much was caused by having better weather and less dense air?

I don't know about the weather improvements! I guess just a change in wind direction or strength can have a big influence on those long straights.
But I cannot believe any serious race bike team would let a whole year go by without some significant improvements to the bike !

mugen trounced everyone last year with their bike.
im pretty sure their average lap times were 20mph faster than any other bike that took place.

its a shame that you only get better by playing a better opponent.
looks like honda/mugen need someone to rattle their cage before they pull their fingers out.

Back