Just making sure. Is that motor phase /sensor combo issue?

I'm experiencing an issue that is kinda similar to this. In my case it's more subtle than on your video, but the symptom is the same.
Every 1 turn of the wheel I get a little "jerk/cut-off" from the motor. If you listen to the video below with speakers/headset that can play low frequencies, you'll hear what sounds like a knocking sound every time my wheel does a turn. The real sound is very subtle, but it's noticeable in this video because the sound travels through the frame. It can also be felt rather well through the frame when riding.

I've tested another motor on the bike and the issue is gone, so I'm pretty sure it's motor related. Also checked phase and signal wires and inspected the inside of the motor for visual damage. Nothing found.

Motor: Leafbike 1500w 13 * 5T
Controller: Adaptto Mini-E 52V / 45A

Video: https://youtu.be/XhX-_VIGAfY

I'm experiencing the same issue, mostly happens when it's connected to the pc though. I'm also running a leafbike 1500w 4t but with a sabvoton. Still haven't managed to get the hall angle test to work yet so think I maybe running incorrect phase/halls somewhere but it runs.

Back