KLS 7230S BRAKE LIGHT

vedrinec

100 µW
Hmm i have ebike with Magura brake with swiches for regen everything works great, and have dc to dc 12v for light and rest.
How to conect brake light there is 2 choices what is the difference.
One uses pin 25 and 11 other Ground and pin 25 ?
Got two wires coming form brake

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 2
Hmm i have ebike with Magura brake with swiches for regen everything works great, and have dc to dc 12v for light and rest.
How to conect brake light there is 2 choices what is the difference.
One uses pin 25 and 11 other Ground and pin 25 ?
Got two wires coming form brake

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 2
Read the small text under the diagrams.
One takes the 12v from the controller and the other gets 12v from an external source.

yes i know and see that but pin 25 is 12 v in both ways off connecting ,so im afraid that i dont fry controller because you have 12 v on pin 25 and then from converter 12v

It's not gonna break anything if you do it right.
The DC DC shares the same ground as the controller if it isn't an isolated one. Only 12v+ from the brake light is connected to pin 25.

Obviously don't connect 12v+ to pin 11, just leave it empty.

si it i same if i use ground from controler or dc converter ,because i must it is lamp with low light and high brake light so i must use ground form dc for low light and ground from controller for high/brake light

The Kelly is already grounded through the main battery-. So you just need to connect the brake light+ to the Kelly pin 25.

ok and what goes to minus on light ,does it go minus form dc converter or minus ground form pin 6 that kelly uses as ground ?

You could connect the DC DC minus to the frame of the vehicle, like on any other car or scooter.

do i use negative form dc and connect that to pin 6 gnd of kelly or i dont need to =

Back