LiFeMnPO4 charge and discharge

Hello everyone,
I am an engineering student in college and I am doing research project on building an electric race bike. Before all that, I am working with BMS and GBS 40aH LiFeMnPO4 batteries and observing how they react to charging and discharging. I am search of any charging or discharging curves for these batteries and any data sheets or detailed specs, other than the general ones companies give. I really appreciate the help!!!

dukedogengineer said:
Hello everyone,
I am an engineering student in college and I am doing research project on building an electric race bike. Before all that, I am working with BMS and GBS 40aH LiFeMnPO4 batteries and observing how they react to charging and discharging. I am search of any charging or discharging curves for these batteries and any data sheets or detailed specs, other than the general ones companies give. I really appreciate the help!!!

I see this is almost two months old but have you seen my youtube videos there are also charge discharge curves for the 100Ah GBS cells. I also have a comparioson with the A123 Systems the 20Ah
For an electric bike I will say A123 Systems are superiors by far do to their low internal DC resistance the 20Ah have 0.5mohm vs even the 100Ah GBS that have 1.8mohm.

Back