made a video of my tiny skateboards in actions

wow that is tiny...
cool setup!

voodoojar,

That is sum rely nice work. Pretty nice to see DIY 3D printed plastic parts. That is starting to make DIY a real game changer.

Great vid with lots of angles
nice work and looking forward to more info and progress updates
Way to go

im running a 14 36 pulleys. The ESC I have has a few different throttle settings I find the exponential curve keeps the board under control. the brakes work great to shed speed or stop at under 10mph but the small single motor on 1 wheel has a rough time doing emergency braking at 20mph.

I wanted to do some more filming after work but I rode it to work to try and kill the battery and my feet are killing me. I dont know how people ride a skateboard 10+ miles.

voodoojar said:
I wanted to do some more filming after work but I rode it to work to try and kill the battery and my feet are killing me. I dont know how people ride a skateboard 10+ miles.

lol... I'll tell you how... 1/4" soft risers, low duro (75a) wheels with small cores and loads of urethane depth.

That's my biggest gripe with all of the kits... lack of choice for compatible wheels. I went with a Lagrange L1 truck mostly because I can use any wheel I want... so I have 76a Tunnel Funnel STR's on my board and it is SMOOTH. You would have to go with 90mm Flywheels in 75a to get the same urethane depth and cushiness using other kits.

Great videos btw.

Back