Mistory cells?

Back on topic.
I would take my voltmeter and find out what is going on with that plug first how many wires are there on the plug ? What did you buy the pack for ? A 4S battery ?

Damn, photosize, okay. There's a program in windows called paint. Type the word into the search lower left. It will allow you to resize by percentage or pixels, get the height and width both under 800 pixels, there's an aspect ratio box to keep clicked if you don't want it "Squooze," as we used to say at the network were we ran the Wall Street ticker under the show, it'll resize both when you change one and stay looking right.

I think you might misunderstand the size of your phone pics, but you might be shooting 3,840 x 2160 or larger stills, that'll be a big file and painfully large for our screens. Pretty normal there's a setting for 1,920 x 1080, often even smaller such as 1,280 x 720 and other 16:9 aspect ratios, then maybe a 4:3 such as 800 x 600.

Yeah, certain keyboard warriors around here can tell you I'm undefeated against them, if they want to be honest about it. (No, I don't mean they ALL love the fight.) But I first try to talk reasonably to them and if they won't have it--- Which brings me to pointing out you need to calm down a little yourself. Remember they really WANT to see you get worked up the way you did. They feel so special. They HATE when I try to settle things down and the victims stop fighting with them. Think of how much you'll love seeing that.

paint.jpg

Dauntless said:
Damn, photosize, okay. There's a program in windows called paint. Type the word into the search lower left. It will allow you to resize by percentage or pixels, get the height and width both under 800 pixels, there's an aspect ratio box to keep clicked if you don't want it "Squooze," as we used to say at the network were we ran the Wall Street ticker under the show, it'll resize both when you change one and stay looking right.

I think you might misunderstand the size of your phone pics, but you might be shooting 3,840 x 2160 or larger stills, that'll be a big file and painfully large for our screens. Pretty normal there's a setting for 1,920 x 1080, often even smaller such as 1,280 x 720 and other 16:9 aspect ratios, then maybe a 4:3 such as 800 x 600.

Yeah, certain keyboard warriors around here can tell you I'm undefeated against them, if they want to be honest about it. (No, I don't mean they ALL love the fight.) But I first try to talk reasonably to them and if they won't have it--- Which brings me to pointing out you need to calm down a little yourself. Remember they really WANT to see you get worked up the way you did. They feel so special. They HATE when I try to settle things down and the victims stop fighting with them. Think of how much you'll love seeing that.

paint.jpg

I resized the photos to under 500mb each hopefully they work this time.

As for the trolls im not worked up over them i just felt like replying to them out of sheer boredom.
These trolls are nothing in comparison to philosophy trolls
Like a 12yr old boy at a Catholic all boys Seminary summer school they wouldn't stand a chance lol

Attachments

• 20201105_185959_HDR_copy_480x239.jpg
    20201105_185959_HDR_copy_480x239.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 20201105_004535_HDR_copy_480x239.jpg
    20201105_004535_HDR_copy_480x239.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 20201105_005134_copy_480x960.jpg
    20201105_005134_copy_480x960.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 20201105_005152_copy_480x960.jpg
    20201105_005152_copy_480x960.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 326
There's a program in windows called paint. Type the word into the search lower left. It will allow you to resize by percentage or pixels, get the height and width both under 800 pixels, there's an aspect ratio box to keep clicked if you don't want it "Squooze," as we used to say at the network were we ran the Wall Street ticker under the show, it'll resize both when you change one and stay looking right.

I use Paint to draw on photos. Most people don't realize you can do that. I didn't realize that Paint will also resize them. Good tip.

Hey sorry at the risk of throwing this thread off topic again, but try https://tinypng.com/ for easy photo size reduction. Hope that isn't too painful or bunglesome.

Thankfully this ES site is made available to us for free and I for one will not complain so loudly about any perceived shortcomings unless I made some healthy donations.

99t4 said:
Hey sorry at the risk of throwing this thread off topic again, but try https://tinypng.com/ for easy photo size reduction. Hope that isn't too painful or bunglesome.

Thankfully this ES site is made available to us for free and I for one will not complain so loudly about any perceived shortcomings unless I made some healthy donations.

Well I'm glad we are different from one another because diversity is what makes life interesting.

Although unfortunately do to said diversity you apparently didn't look through all the whopping 2 pages of this topic because if you had done so you would of seen that i posted the pictures already
And so here we are with yet another reply not contributeing to the discovery of new information on these cells .

You keep complaining about members trying to help you

as if that will result in your magically getting the precise answers you seek.

It might take weeks, maybe hundreds of imperfect responses, if you are lucky.

It is IMO very likely, that those who have the knowledge you seek are holding off, precisely because of your entitled ungrateful attitude.

those are some clandestine, black ops looking cells. Is there no marking whatsoever on them? I doubt anyone is going to know anything about such cells around here.

Had the experience over seminary school. Ma has four sons, so she picks the one Dad called 'Dauntless' to try to bully into becoming a priest. She bears a grudge over her failure to this day. Sort of got me ready for the trolls around here, but it's the dealing with them that's boring to me. Sort of an obligation, what with them having a 1,000 yard stare at AND being addicted to my posts.

But I'm telling you, you're only bringing happiness to the world below the bridge.

Those cells look a whole lot like PHEV2. That's a cell dimensions standard for plug hybrid death machines. I use those cells in one of my bike batteries. Here's a not-one-of-my-batteries that I had a part in building, that uses PHEV2 cells:
IMG_20190107_170922.jpg

You can look up the PHEV2 standard and decide whether your cells conform. That won't tell you what cells they are exactly, or their specs. But all cells that conform will fit within certain parameters.

Balmorhea said:
Those cells look a whole lot like PHEV2. That's a cell dimensions standard for plug hybrid death machines. I use those cells in one of my bike batteries. Here's a not-one-of-my-batteries that I had a part in building, that uses PHEV2 cells:
IMG_20190107_170922.jpg

You can look up the PHEV2 standard and decide whether your cells conform. That won't tell you what cells they are exactly, or their specs. But all cells that conform will fit within certain parameters.

Thank you for the informative reply i will deffanetly look those up.
From what I've been gathering C-MAX is made by Panasonic and there were 2 kinds of parismatic cells made 1 was a 25AH (i think they were 10C)
And a smaller 5.5AH (i think 60C) which dimensionally speaking seems to be the same exact shape and size as the ones I have so my assumption is these are generic Panasonic 5.5ah 60C cells they just don't have the green C-MAX shrink wrap on them.
But sometimes things can look alike and be nothing alike which is why I'm still looking for actual hard data of some form because I would hate to either use these and mess them up or Worse sell them to somebody and then hurt themselves within blowing up or something like that. Now they came and 18s modules is there a place where I can look up what type of modules certain vehicles used? Because I can't seem to get a direct answer from Google and I know that each year model of vehicle will change its style of configuration but from what the little sticker on the casing frame says (2018-2019 352.75WH ) and I think it says made in the Philippines?
I'll have to take a picture of the sticker cuz I can't remember off the top of my head but I was not very successful at finding battery manufacturers over there and it may not have even been the battery manufacturer that could have just been where the cell divider/frame was made?. Idk the hunt continues

Back