• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

More problems

silentfoster said:
What can i put to drain it?

Disconnect your BMS and connect you pack to controller, do few laps, check cell voltage. Regarding BMS i dont know what you can do, wire up after discharging your pack and check if voltages do not climb above 3.65, if it does, you need new BMS. Charger voltage seems to be high to me so worth checking the charger as well.

Sunthing response is that the readings I sent them where normal for the battery and that the problem is more likely to be the controller, not the battery or the BMS.

I have sent them this thread for them to read since I am not able to provide more detailed technical information.

I am really busy now with school and work and my kids, so i haven't been able to research and lear more about electricity or work on the bike. However, i am considering on getting an extra controller and give it a try. I think its worth to check. If the controller is bad, problem solved. If th controller is ok, then I cna keep the new controller as spare. Or...I can keep it for a future project once I have learned more about this things ( after school is done)

Anyone can recommend me a controller that I can have delivered sooner rather than later and fits my Cellman kit ( if plug and play even better). I would rather not have it sent from China and wait a couple of months...

it is ok if it read 59V. if you wanna drop the charging voltage you can do that but nothing wrong with the battery or BMS from what you just said.

what is the voltage on the gate of the mosfets?

My 48v Ping charges to 60.3v off the charger. Isn't this model after the Ping. You can put a light bulb from your house on it to drain or 3-4 bulbs. Did you make a list of cell voltages to make sure you mersured 16 and not 15 just for keeping things in order. You can bypass the bms and hook the battery direct to the controller. Yes the main red and black wire for a test.

999zip999 said:
My 48v Ping charges to 60.3v off the charger. Isn't this model after the Ping. You can put a light bulb from your house on it to drain or 3-4 bulbs. Did you make a list of cell voltages to make sure you mersured 16 and not 15 just for keeping things in order. You can bypass the bms and hook the battery direct to the controller. Yes the main red and black wire for a test.

yes, angiumns suggestted that too. I am trying that too. thanks.

Hi, guys.

I am writing my f MASTER thesis now and I haven't had a chance to do anything with the bike. It is really frustrating...I probably should have gone with prodeco or similar since I do not have the knowledge neither the time to learn/work on it.

I will try to bypass the BMS now and see if I can figure it out. I just don't know when this is going to happen, because I should submit my paper before the end of the month and I am not in schedule.

Anyway if anyone could tell me the right way to do it, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Back