Need help!

Is that 2 volts with the throttle plugged into the connector? If so, unplug the throttle and check the voltage on the black/red wires from the controller. If you get around 5 volts, the problem is with your throttle, possibly wet, dirty or damaged. If you still only get 2 volts from the controller the problem is there.
Please give us more info to about what components you have and someone here will likely be able to make suggestions.

Hey, I have the same problem on a 6 fet eb306 Infinion. Happened ywsterday while setting up the bike for a ride. Plgged in the battery, worked for 10 seconds and quit. Opened controller and only 2 v on 5+. haven't looked further just switched to a 12fet and of I went.

Any ideas, I will look at mine next week, if noone has and idea what it is.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread, but I have the same problem.

Dan

It normally means a short on the 5v somewhere, You have to disconnect the PAS, throttle and brakes from the controller. Then measure the 5v rail anywhere. If it's still 2v, your 5v regulator is damaged. It's should be easy to replace and only costs a few cents. If you get 5v, then reconnect each sensor and check after each one to see which one has the short.

Back