Vicont Controller

Maverick440

100 µW
Hi, Im looking for some help. I Have a Bieste E Bike its 46V @750W and has and S8666 display and a Vicont Controller. Today the display is showing an 09 error code which says its a controller fault, so I'm looking to find a replacement controller but no matter where i look i cant find a Vicout Controller.
The information on the controller is as follows:
Voltage:48V
Current Value: 25+/-1A
Angle: 120
undervoltage:39V
Function: Booster
Brakes: low level.
The controller has three phase wires to the motor, power in, 5pin lcd display connector, throttle connector, six pin hall sensor connector, two two pin brake connectors along with another three pin connector and a Y lead with two three pin connectors on it ( Not Shure what the additional three pin and y lead connectors are for I'm assuming front light and horn?)
My Question is does anyone know where to get a replacement or suitable alternative to get my bike up and running again.
Thanks

I’ve never seen an S8666 display, but the S866 display is compatible with controllers made by “DC MOTO CONTROLLERBYLITHIUMBATTERY”.

What was happening before/during the error? Was there a crash or damage, etc.?

Was cycling along fine, stopped, went to ride off and got the error code 09 and zero power.
Checked the controller and I appear to have a shorted MOSFET in the controller

Probably defective. They don’t usually fry themselves under regular riding conditions; but hotrodding around or climbing a long hills could sometimes overheat them. Is the unit enclosed?
Sounds like you’ll need to replace both the controller and display.

Yeh that's wat I thought I was in full throttle unrestricted mode just before it failed.
Any recommendations on a replacement controller and display

Back