New Prodeco X2 owner feedback

Post the emails with prodeco/provost leftie, you should not have been treated the way that you were.

Jason27 said:
Post the emails with prodeco/provost leftie, you should not have been treated the way that you were.

I'd prefer to just say that it's hard to get them accept an account of happened, as opposed to what they would prefer to have happened. I was told, for example, that the problem with FedEx was that I'd shipped the pack from an Office Max store. It didn't matter how many times I repeated that no, we had to go pick it up again from Office Max (they first told us we could use them to ship it, then we discovered they were wrong), and that it was last picked up at my house by FedEx - using Prodeco's FedEx shipping labels. It was just easier to blame me by using the other version of events. I'd really like to drop this now. I'll answer any questions about how the bicycle behaved as a pedal-only bike, or about the shipping damage, but the rest is not too likely to happen to anyone else, I hope.

Picked up my Phantom X2 on Friday. Rode it for about 10 min. on Saturday...loved it. Went to ride it on Sunday...wouldn't turn on. Battery LEDs showed full (>50% charge). Brought it back to the dealer who confirmed that the battery was not working. Dealer was kind enough to give me a loaner battery until a replacement is received. I am glad I bought this from a dealer and not online.

what!!!!!...no posts about this great bike???? And the people at Prodeco Technology. A great bunch of guys. Especially Luis Cruz.

dickselectrictoys said:
And the people at Prodeco Technology. A great bunch of guys. Especially Luis Cruz.

I have to agree. I had a couple of issues with my Stride and Luis helped me out quickly. It's nice to work with a company and folks that actually call you back to not only assist, but to check on how things are working out.

Leftiebiker, I know this a few months old but did you get your money back for the battery and the "billmelater" $1099? I read this whole thread after searching about a Predeco x2.

angelo212 said:
Leftiebiker, I know this a few months old but did you get your money back for the battery and the "billmelater" $1099? I read this whole thread after searching about a Predeco x2.

Getting the money back for the battery pack was like pulling teeth, and I was blamed by the CEO for their mis-labeling of the return package (I used the labels they sent me, which had them as both source and destination, resulting in the destruction of the pack by FedEx) but I did, after several months, get it all back. Horrible experience. I'm sure I'm the exception rather than the rule, but one of the measures of a company is how they handle the foul-ups. Ironically, Bill Me Later, with their terrible reputation, was easier to deal with.

Back