New Prodeco X2 owner feedback

Much of this has to do with rider weight.

a featherweight vs a clidesdale rider will make a huge difference in the fork performance. Specially with an entry level fork.. look up the pricetag on a bomber fork, will cost more by itself than an whole prodeco bike, and performs accordingly,.

Let's be realistic here... you get what you pay for.

I don't think that 180lbs makes me a "featherweight." :D Also, the fork on the EZIP is definitely cheaper, but performs better for normal riding because it has a better spring rate - it moves for bumps, but not too much.

LeftieBiker said:
I don't think that 180lbs makes me a "featherweight." :D Also, the fork on the EZIP is definitely cheaper, but performs better for normal riding because it has a better spring rate - it moves for bumps, but not too much.

Hi everyone, its Rob again. Not to beat a dead horse here but the ZXR fork is a 120mm travel fork and an excellent fork. It is also produce under private label for some of the big guys. The fork has minimal break-in like any fork and not worth mentioning in the manual. I want to answer this post about the fork because we believe it is being misrepresented. The ZXR fork could easily be a $199-$299 and not the same fork on the Genesis which would be at best $99. We sell the ZXR for $99 and the Genesis fork for $69 separately if needing a part for the bike. The fork is fabricated as follows: There is a Magnesisum Lower which has nylon sleeves. The stanchions are hard anodized aluminum mounted to an aluminum crown. The stanchions compress to the lowers via firm (specified) coils while passing through the nylon sleeves. There is not much to go wrong here. How we know it was compressing was because the customer without riding the bike, was able to push on the handlebar to compress. The customer compressed the forks up to 2 inches (51mm) simply by pushing. This is enough travel when just standing still and applying the brake and pushing. If they were locked which we cannot figure how they could be, they would not compress. Believe me, once we get the bike back, I will check the forks myself. If something was truly wrong, I will apologize like I have never apologized before, lol, but I believe there is no issue.

As far as speed, electric bike riders tend to be heavier and where most Road Bikes do travel over 20mph, they barely if ever use a suspension fork. If some was trying to travel at 20mph plus pedaling and using a suspension fork, they would have an incredible time doing so unless they locked the fork. It is one of the main reasons road bikes use rigid forks and the rake of the fork is what becomes the suspension if any. The majority of all pedaling is under 20mph across the USA unless pedaling a Road Bike with no suspension, riders are not pedaling mountain bikes on the bike paths anywhere close to 20mph as an average. The customer can believe otherwise and he does have a strong opinion but not from Research and only what he believes to be logically when in fact it is not. It is wrong to put out blanket statements to potential riders as if knowing what they are talking about and rather an opinion that could confuse people to believing they need soft forks. We could easily have specified soft springs or medium springs but that would be wrong. Even the fork factory understood this 100% and also stated they must be firm for this style electric bike. A soft fork would allow the rider to almost compress fully but never for the terrain these bikes are meant for. Full compression is for very slow riding, can you imagine compressing 4.7" (120mm travel fork) at 20mph, I think the rider would fly over the handlebars. Keep in mind the Outlaw is 180mm Travel but with a longer rake and we see this bike being ridden differently. We feel this must be clarified to potential riders.

There are reasons we asked for the bike back and the rider knows this because I wrote him myself. This is a no win situation with the rider, we could explain all we want and he has his opinion regardless of our years in R & D and the thousands of Phantoms that have been produced and sold with ZERO complaints about compression except for now. I explained to him we could ship a $5000 bike for $1200 and it would not matter. I did not want the customer to keep a bike I knew he would not be happy with. I do not believe it is the bike's or fork's fault. There was a very large amount of correspondence across all channels and multiple people became involved. The claims placed we felt were completely wrong, so we asked for the bike back but only after he requested to do so. There were multiple emails from the customer to the dealer, our service department, to myself, by phone, posts on Endless Sphere etc.. I truly felt this customer read many of the forums and where there is maybe 1% of customers who write on forums, he took any negative comments he previously read and they became his attitude towards the bike. It is the reason I started writing on Endless Sphere. There were commenters who never seen our bike or knew anything about our company who were trolling and writing negative comments believing we could not build an incredible ebike for under $1500 in the USA. When someone reads these negative blanket comments, they tend to believe them as fact. It was the same with this rider and his comments. The "FROG" commenter then stated after reading this rider's complaint about the fork, that he would no longer buy a Prodeco bike as he was saving up to buy one. I am sure it was not because the customer stated it was damaged but rather the performance of the fork was not up to standards when in fact it surpasses any ebike in this price range. I truly doubt someone would not buy a bike because another person's bike was damaged in shipment, that makes no sense. Last year we had 1 bike returned for every 438 bikes sold. In this industry that is an amazingly low number, actually for any industry. I do have to say his dealer was 100% working in favor of the customer and tried their best to satisfy him. We have great dealers. This particular dealer is one of our higher volume dealers but the only negative thing I can say about the dealer is they do mostly internet sales and not too many storefront sales. We prefer dealers sell more storefront than internet but realize for many people there is not a Prodeco Technologies dealer near them and they have no choice but the Internet. I don't want to make it seem also the dealer was not there for him because the dealer was there all along.

Not for the dealer to have an issue with us requesting the bike back, we decided to take the bike back directly and paid any cost to the dealer they lost. I also do want to make clear the customer is in fact a great guy which is why it was so easy to take it back. The customer is yes a little feisty, which we do not mind. We do want to hear about real life experiences so we can always better the product and maybe we should detail better why we use certain components over others. This customer was nice the whole time, even if we did not agree with the fork claim and we believe he really just did not like the fork. That's what it came down too. Since the customer also always acted pleasantly for the most part, is why we also did not want him to incur cost. The customer was always very nice and never in anyway was he ever rude and to the contrary. I believe we even had it picked up at his house so he did not have to endure the trip to Fed Ex. The dealer who sold him the bike only offers a 100% refund on shipping to the customer and the cost the customer paid for the bike. If the customer were to return it for any reason, the customer would pay shipping. That is where we stepped in. The dealer also stated the customer was a great guy and they felt bad about the situation. We honored the customer's request and paid to have it returned back to us and felt this was in everyone's best interest. The dealer told me his track record is 100% and since he does mostly internet sales, his sales rely heavily on keeping his customers happy.

The customer also stated the battery mount was damaged in shipping and one of the keys that goes into the battery mount was damaged but separately. The key was in the accessory box. The battery mount is easy enough to repair but the customer said he received it that way. I cannot blame the customer because I also would not be happy if I received a $1400 item that was damaged so I understand completely where he was coming from. Out track record for no damage shipments has been phenomenal and we are told by all the dealers our packaging is number 1 with little to no damage every happening. It can happen though and we have seen Fed Ex turn the boxes like wheels (upside down).

The eZip is a great bike for the price and he is right at 1/4 of the price but apple and oranges compared to the Phantom. For 1/4 of the price, I cannot say anything bad about it and Currie is a great company coming out with better and better products. Our company is just different and we went a complete different direction than the other ebike companies.

I apologize again for such a long post but I understand a lot of people read the Endless Sphere (I am actually amazed at how many read Endless Sphere) and I wanted to explain what happened. We heard a lot about this particular issue and I believe there must now be 100s of people checking their Phantom forks over this. Our belief is the issue came down to personal preference while taking the science out of it. BTW, we do offer RockShox Recon forks with 120mm travel which are soft but they come with a lock out for city riding. If not having the rider weight and terrain being constant, it is way too dangerous to have too soft a fork for high-speed travel for everyone. The dealer must order 20 pieces in an order to upgrade to the RockShox Recon GOLD SoloAir with lockout.

Thanks everyone and Happy Thanksgiving, Robert Provost

Last week, FedEx picked up the re-boxed bike, with a shipping label that Prodeco had emailed me to print and attach to the box. I appreciated that Prodeco was paying return pickup shipping. I would have appreciated it even more if FedEx hadn't just returned the bicycle to *me*, saying that they had rejected the package at the shipping warehouse because the numbers on the HazMat label for the lithium battery didn't match the numbers on the new shipping label. I was told that Prodeco has to physically *mail* me a new Hazmat label and shipping label, with matching numbers. I am posting this here for the benefit of anyone with a lithium-powered bike who has to ship it back. You can't just print a new return label without getting a new HazMat label from the dealer as well, apparently.

As for the above post, I will just say, for about the third time, that I never expected the suspension to compress fully when pushed on, or under normal riding conditions. The Prodeco Rep seems determined to keep saying it, but it isn't true. What I expected was for the forks to compress normally - period. As for the initial rigidity of the forks not being worth a mention in the manual: the $400 EZIP Trailz that I replaced the Phantom with came with a small paragraph in the roughly 100 page manual stating that the forks will be stiff from the factory and need to be broken in. Those forks did, however, compress when pressed on, between 1" and 2", right out of the box. Prodeco doesn't have to add to their manual that the forks may arrive in what seems to be a locked condition that will go away after a mile or two of riding (although they still won't compress at all for normal bumps). If they don't though, I think it's a safe bet that there will be more complaints like mine.

Finally, as for the shipping damage: unpacking both the Phantom and the Currie bikes I noticed something: while Prodeco packs the seat (attached to the seatpost) separately and wrapped very carefully, apparently to protect the painted post, Currie ships the bike with the seat mounted, and the location of the seat - in both bikes - would allow it to act as a "bumper" or stop to prevent the battery rack from hitting the top of the box if inverted. The EZIP arrived in a significantly damaged box (our UPS delivery man always just drops packages on the porch and takes off at a high rate of speed, so we don't have the option of not accepting damaged boxes) but the bike itself was in perfect condition inside. The Prodeco bike arrived in an undamaged box, but with serious damage done to the battery rack/controller unit. They may want to consider shipping the bikes with the seat in place like Currie does, because it's a lot easier and cheaper to send a new seat than a new battery rack unit.

I still haven't gotten new shipping labels to send the Prodeco Phantom back - it seems the company either doesn't know how to do it legally with the lithium battery accounted for, or actually can't. I made the mistake of replying to an email while half-awake today, and said I'd be willing to buy the pack and charger for $250, keeping them here and having it deducted from my refund. They countered with $330. The problem is, I'd forgotten that I can't over-volt my Trailz to 36 volts, and so can't use the pack. Would anyone here want to come to Upstate NY and buy a virtually new (scratched but never used, just charged) 12AH 36 volt pack with built-in BMS and charger, for $350? They go for about $550 retail. This site isn't known for fast responses, but if you're interested, please answer ASAP.

Update on my previous post...

A few weeks ago on returning from work, I realized I had locked my keys within the van earlier that morning.  I had a road-side assistance membership through my cellular provider, but had received a notice indicating they severed ties with the service company.  Although I took a bus home to fetch my spare key, I decided to ride my Phantom X2 back to the train station (about an 8 minute drive by car). This provided me with the opportunity to again test the bike on the steep hill, this time with pedal assist.  As I suspected, the bike made it up the hill without difficulties.  Although the battery power indicator showed a decline while going up the hill, it bounced back somewhat once I had returned to level ground.  The bikes ability to fold made it convenient for loading into my van for the drive home (I keep a large dog crate in the back, which takes up much of the available rear space).

I contacted Prodeco regarding the kickstand issue, and have since received the modified version which resolved the chain rubbing problem. Everything is still working fine on the bike, but I am interested in obtaining the luggage rack to help protect the battery from damage (and provide a place to put things if needed).

One outstanding issue I have concerns the Canadian law requiring all ebikes to have a visibly attached label indicating the bike complies with regulations. Without the label, Prodeco ebikes would be illegal to operate in Canada. I had previously contacted Prodeco about this issue by email and phone, and await the label.

LeftieBiker said:
I still haven't gotten new shipping labels to send the Prodeco Phantom back - it seems the company either doesn't know how to do it legally with the lithium battery accounted for, or actually can't. I made the mistake of replying to an email while half-awake today, and said I'd be willing to buy the pack and charger for $250, keeping them here and having it deducted from my refund. They countered with $330. The problem is, I'd forgotten that I can't over-volt my Trailz to 36 volts, and so can't use the pack. Would anyone here want to come to Upstate NY and buy a virtually new (scratched but never used, just charged) 12AH 36 volt pack with built-in BMS and charger, for $350? They go for about $550 retail. This site isn't known for fast responses, but if you're interested, please answer ASAP.

In response to the above, Prodeco Technologies is a certified lithium shippers and the issue was with Federal Express and not Prodeco Technologies. It was based on the documents. We always have 2 certified Lithium Shippers on the premises and any Prodeco technician who comes into contact with lithium batteries have also passed lithium battery handling classes done by a 3rd party in house. Some of the rules are so new and not all Fed Ex employees understand them. This has all been documented and a rare situation. As I mentioned prior, we normally do not pick up bikes and in this case we sent Fed Ex to pick up the bike from this customer's house. We followed Fed Ex requests but Kristen from our office had issues which were eventually solved by Fed Ex. Every ebike company in the USA must follows these regulations but many do not. We were told by Federal Express we are 1 of 2 certified lithium hazmat shippers who manufactures ebikes in the USA. All bikes must be labeled a certain way and this is what causes the issue. We label correct but not everyone recognizes the labels. As lithium batteries become more important in the USA power devices, they will become more recognized. Our batteries also are LiFEPO4 and the safest lithium battery chemistry.

Daniel said:
LeftieBiker said:

In response to the above, Prodeco Technologies is a certified lithium shippers and the issue was with Federal Express and not Prodeco Technologies. It was based on the documents. We always have 2 certified Lithium Shippers on the premises and any Prodeco technician who comes into contact with lithium batteries have also passed lithium battery handling classes done by a 3rd party in house. Some of the rules are so new and not all Fed Ex employees understand them. This has all been documented and a rare situation. As I mentioned prior, we normally do not pick up bikes and in this case we sent Fed Ex to pick up the bike from this customer's house. We followed Fed Ex requests but Kristen from our office had issues which were eventually solved by Fed Ex. Every ebike company in the USA must follows these regulations but many do not. We were told by Federal Express we are 1 of 2 certified lithium hazmat shippers who manufactures ebikes in the USA. All bikes must be labeled a certain way and this is what causes the issue. We label correct but not everyone recognizes the labels. As lithium batteries become more important in the USA power devices, they will become more recognized. Our batteries also are LiFEPO4 and the safest lithium battery chemistry.

Unless I haven't been informed yet, Kristen and FedEx weren't able to "solve" the issue. I finally suggested that I could, reluctantly, take the battery pack back out of the bike and try to find a way to ship it back separately. I still don't have a new return shipping label, as I had suggested to Kristen that she verify with FedEx the info that *we* got from them this weekend, and she hasn't gotten back to me since then. (This was just yesterday.) So I can only ship the bike back without the pack and by hiding the product label, and still have no legal way that I know of to ship the pack back. I'm not posting this as sour grapes, but to let buyers of lithium battery-powered bikes of *any* brand know that if they have to return the bike they are going to have a real problem doing it legally.

LeftieBiker said:
Daniel said:
LeftieBiker said:

Unless I haven't been informed yet, Kristen and FedEx weren't able to "solve" the issue. I finally suggested that I could, reluctantly, take the battery pack back out of the bike and try to find a way to ship it back separately. I still don't have a new return shipping label, as I had suggested to Kristen that she verify with FedEx the info that *we* got from them this weekend, and she hasn't gotten back to me since then. (This was just yesterday.) So I can only ship the bike back without the pack and by hiding the product label, and still have no legal way that I know of to ship the pack back. I'm not posting this as sour grapes, but to let buyers of lithium battery-powered bikes of *any* brand know that if they have to return the bike they are going to have a real problem doing it legally.

Hi Leftie, I will check into this for you also. I just asked in the office but it seems the trouble is the pick up which I do not know why. I have not spoken to Kristen and Monday (yesterday) she was out for a big portion of the day but it shows in our system she spoke today to you. i only seen this comment now. We have issued labels before for batteries and did not have an issue. We purposely labeled the battery box inside properly so the battery can be shipped separately in that box the battery comes with. I will find out tomorrow for you so I can get to the bottom of it. This has been eventful sale and definitely with no lack of surprises. Last year we only received under 10 bikes back and not had an issue but this case seems a little different. The notes are saying we are getting mixed information from Fed Ex on it and possibly that it is a pick up versus being dropped off. I am not sure but I will get an answer for you. Thanks.

Kristen sent me another return label by email today, and I printed it and attached it to the box. (Tip for others: remove not just all labels that mention the battery, but also all labels that have a black & white checkered/striped pattern - these are also HazMat labels. There were something like six HazMat labels on this shipping box.) Anyway, yes the battery pack box has a Hazmat label on it but no "booklet" as mentioned by FedEx. You can try sending me a return label for that to ship as-is, but I wouldn't be surprised if FedEx bounced that back, too. I was going to try UPS, with the battery pack box inside a larger box, but I'd prefer any completely legal solution. The bike, sans battery pack, is supposed to be picked up today (Wed).

FedEx is most definitely *not* the way to ship (or at least return ship) lithium-powered vehicles! The truck driver scanned the label this morning and then left without picking it up or even knocking on the door. No note was left, either. When my housemate called FedEx (I sleep days) they stalled, and then told her eventually that he'd recognized the box and thought we'd just removed the Hazmat labels. She told them that we had the battery out of the box at home, that all the HazMat labels were removed for that reason, and that she would be happy to show the driver that it was no longer in the box. Eventually, three or so phone calls later, they sent a guy in a rented truck to pick up the bike. We are really, really hoping it doesn't bounce back to us again!

The person on the phone was also unwilling to say if they'd ship the battery pack from one of their shipping centers. They would say only that we'd have to talk to their HazMat people about that. Has anyone used UPS to ship a lithium battery pack?

I picked my Prodeco Phantom X up in October from a place in Fort Lauderdale, got a pretty good deal on it, less than Ebay, fully assembled, tested, even test drove it before i bought it. Not really into bikes, but thats rapidly changing now that I have this bike. I was looking for a folding bike I could stuff in the back of my 4 seater aircraft. I travel for work to a lot of places and sometimes the airfield is just a couple of miles from where I need to go, so why rent a car? Also was doing a science fair project with my kid on how to travel free with a solar charger to charge an E- bike, but thats another story. . For the science project I went pretty deep into the math of how much power it takes to move so much weight on two wells so far and fast, - I'm an engineer by trade - and figured out fairly quickly that for my needs, nothing less than a 500 KW motor would do, nothing less than 12 amp hour on the battery would do anything useful, and only lithium ion would do for that capacity because SLA is just too heavy. Also after test riding a few e-bikes, only 26" was going to work, but it still had to fold up small enough to get into an airplane. Almost built an electric bike, but the quality, strength and completeness with alot of advanced features of the Prodeco Phantom X sold me, I could not build a bike as good as this for the $1000 I paid for the Prodeco, with adjustable shocks, disk brakes and all. Not to mention it looks pretty Bad A.

I hooked an Android phone with a GPS speed and log app in a little mount on the handlebars so I can check range and get accurate info on how far I went and how fast. Basically the bike does exactly what I calculated it would do. First, I am a heavy guy, and my range spec was 15 miles. About 7.5 miles in one direction is the most I would want to go on a bike. My math said for my weight and going under 15 mph, range was 15 miles max (outbound and return), Range is pretty weight dependent, I read some posts here that guys are getting 28-35 miles on a charge with , and God Bless'm, they gotta weigh under 170 lbs, more than that and range falls of. Good on ya guys.

Me, I am well north of the 220 max is in the manual. My calculated range for my weight is 15 miles which I confirmed the hard way. I tested the bike around the neighborhood several times, never depleted the battery but confirmed it would go 10 miles no problem. Has no problem hitting 15 mph, on a level run I coud coax 18-19 out of it. Fastest downhill was 25 mph. Then I had to go inspect a job at a place I never went to before, 200 miles away with an airfield 3 miles away. A perfect job for the Prodeco! Flew down, unloaded the bike, set it up, and off I went, turning a few heads too I am proud to say. All was good except the address I had been given was wrong. Went 4 miles before I figured that out. Then I found where I needed to go was 10 miles away in the opposite direction. So drove it another ten miles to reach it, did my thing there, knowing what was going to happen, and right on the money, the bike died about a mile from where I went.

Now this bike has pedals and 7 speeds, I managed to pedal it about a mile and lord it was work. Maybe if I was the 130 lb teenager I used to be when cars had carburetors or maybe even 170 it would not be too bad, but pedaling that thing that day was a killer. ( I envisioned the local headlines, mid life overweight engineer has cardiac arrest on dead electric wonder bike on US 17; died on the way to hospital, bike stolen). I lasted a mile, then made it the rest of the way back to the airport with the bike folded and me in a taxicab.

The bike is pretty solid. Despite the strain on it hauling my heavy butt around, it does superb. The only problem I had with it was I managed to get an air leak in the rear wheel, and it looks like changing that tube is going to be half a mornings project.

Other than that, I really, really enjoy the bike, I finally found some exercise thats fun, I go for regular bike rides now around the neighborhood, makes me feel like a kid again, we have modest hills and it gives me a workout pedal assisting. But when I get tired, I just let the motor do it.

The two E-bikes I've ridden lately (including the Phantom) have one really low gear for steep hills and for getting home on your own power , with the rest being quite a bit higher. You may not have the seat set for optimum pedaling, because of the power assist and because the best setting - legs almost but not quite fully extended when the pedals are at the bottom - tends to feel a bit too "tall" when you are standing still. If you're going to be running near the upper limit of the range you may want to do a careful adjustment of both the seat weight and handlebar stem height/angle, to make pedaling in 1st as easy as possible. You can also, of course, set the seat for best comfort while riding under power and then readjust it for easiest pedaling when you run out of juice...

Quick follow up to my earlier post, changing the innertube in the rear tire really is not that bad. Really not any different than any other bike with speeds. In fact, the only thing thats different is the power connector, and thats no big deal at all.

The power connector is a plug in, just unplug it, then plug it back in. The part that goes to the wheel is tied on with a tie wrap strap that you replace, but my bike came with extra tie wraps.

Total time for me, working it a little slow and careful, about an hour.

The biggest problem I had was, I think, this was the first bike inner tube I had replaced since I was 16. In that ancient era, we kids very carefully used flat head screwdrivers to ease the tire off the rim. My bike came with a really cool all in one tool kit that had tire tongue depressors, but, I was unsuccesful in getting them loose from the single piece tool kit. So I went back to the appropriate technology of my youth. The anodized black rim gets marked easily using steel tools rather than softer plastic depressors, which i just used some cloth padding to compensate.

The factory tube removed from the bike was a sunlite; Just a basic tube like I remembered them, and also out of air, they way they often were when I was a kid. I put in a $17 Bell something another tube, thicker walled, has some kind of goo inside, claims it will never go flat. We will see.

Anyway, don't be scared of removing the rear motor wheel, there is nothing to it really.

What a nightmare.. Did the problem get solved?

Jason27 said:
What a nightmare.. Did the problem get solved?

I assume that was directed to me? The bike arrived at Prodeco today, I think. (Tracking said it was on the truck this morning, with delivery expected today.) I still have to find a way to ship the battery pack back to them. So while the giant box is out of our downstairs hall, things aren't completely resolved yet. I'm hoping for a refund on the bike, minus the $300 for the pack, with another refund for the pack when I can get that to them. I've had interest in it, but nobody local, I'm afraid.

Update: I got $1099 refunded to my Paypal account today, with another $300 to come if or when I get the pack returned to Prodeco. They are working with Fedex on that. I'm not sure if the dealer ever charged me the $50 for the Genesis handlebar swap, so I'll either be even or, at worst, out $50. The end is in sight.

I received my Phantom X2 v2013 a couple of days ago. I love it and everything appears to be working perfectly. Still making a few comfort adjustments. Power is great so far and I'm experience rating the battery range. Biggest problem right now is that it's been rainy and quite cool here in north Florida. Another big concern is how will I protect the bike from theft? More once I have more hands on experience.

Is there a Phantom X dealer in Canada yet ?
I know i can get one off E bay ,out of Florida.
But they want $250.. for shipping And they have free shipping if you are in the US.
" TO MUCH MONEY "

Asking the company itself would be a much better, faster, and easier way of finding out if they have a dealer somewhere than posting here. ;)

amberwolf said:
Asking the company itself would be a much better, faster, and easier way of finding out if they have a dealer somewhere than posting here. ;)

Last time I checked, their website doesn't give info about dealers. It just gives a phone number to call and ask about dealers. They should put up a map like most manufacturers do.

That's true, but since ES only has one of their people stop by irregularly, calling that number would get a better answer faster than asking here, I'd expect. I'm just trying to be helpful in the suggestion, not saying it's inappropriate to ask here.

I called them and asked back in August and there were no Canadian dealers at that time. They recommended me to the eBay seller and he was great. We're wintering in Florida this year so I just waited till we got south to have the bike delivered. Sorry but not much help if you're not retired I guess. I suggest just calling them.

Sent a message to Prodeco on Facebook and they do have a Canadian distributor. "Prodeco Technologies wrote: "E ride Windsor is our Canadian Distributor."

Thanks for the info. on Canadian dealer.Looks like it is still better deal on E bay ! when you add it all up.
I have a opportunity to buy locally on Craigslist . A lightly used , A2B METRO 2011 model. for $1200. maybe a little less. $$$
Does anyone know how they compare ? or is this , apples and oranges ?
I haven't looked at it yet. Pics look good .
thanks

Back