Norco Atomic Build

kneedeep

100 W
Well I have been sitting waiting on parts for my ebay build and wondering things I can do. Well why not start another build... :mrgreen:

I have the Norco Atomic frame I originally bought for parts and ended up only using the forks stem and bars. I would like to make this a lightweight moderate AH run around bike I can take to the trail or have a buddy ride while I am on my other bike. Something the wife is ok with riding or anyone of my buddies could borrow.

The Plan:
Find another set of forks good for tight trails and rough terrain.

17" front Moto wheel 203mm disc brake 10G spokes ( I already have this, I ordered a 19" wheel from ERT and they sent the wrong one. Instead of them eating shipping X2 I offered to buy at cost or discount and kept the wheel for a great deal.)

16" Moto for the rear 203mm disc brake, what ever I can find cheap even 20" bike with 16" Moto tire. 1000-2000watts.

PAS

Will install same LED headlight as in my ebay build. ( I bought 2 or more of everything I bought from ebay for future builds and get better prices)

Twist throttle with choice of PAS.

I have a great set of Hayes brakes that came on the bike.

10-20AH 48-72V battery.

I would like to keep it as light and clean as possible, key switch on the battery. I ask that anyone that has a suggestion please feel free and let me know or if you have any parts that will help link your sale thread here. I have learned a lot building my ebay bike and this is what I would of built with more knowledge.

Attachments

• IMG_4998.JPG
    IMG_4998.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 566
Nice frame :). Im doing a new build with that exact frame :) will be running 10kw , for use on fire trails and moto tracks.

Back