PAS level 1 not working

MRFIXIT

1 µW
OK this is directed to owners of Bafang 500w hub motors. I had a system with a display controler with only 5 levels of PAS, I recentley got another display controler with 9 levels of PAS. It worked great the first 2-3 times I road it, but now PAS level 1 does not work. 2-9 works fine but 1 does not,has anyone else experanced this?

The motor doesn't have anything to do with the PAS levels.

The controllers and displays do. Without knowing what specific display and controller combination you have, and what settings were chosen in the menus (especially if anything at all was changed from the time it worked to the time it did not), it's tough to begin helping, other than to suggest looking at other PAS level troubleshooting threads and posts.

It is strange that 1 of 9 levels would stop working. As mentioned above - would be good to consider if anything has changed during the rides. I'd be curious - did the first couple of rides discharge the battery and maybe now if 'feels' like #1 is no longer working? Possibly charge back to full and see if it helps?

Back