Purchasing advice for new puncture proof heavy CARGO HEAVY duty ebike tires

It is nice to have some trophies, just in case ;) :thumb:
Reminders huh

MarkJohnston said:
Sorry Kaleb. Yeah I wound up finding out I had 4 inner tubes that I couldn't patch. I'm going to take a bunch of tires n tubes to be recycled..

Yeah I just got two more tubes though for free. I'm in gonna part out one of these bikes. The other was my grandpas who just died from covid n chemo. I'm gonna be restore it and ride it in his honor

Damn that hits hard

MarkJohnston said:
Yeah I just got two more tubes though for free. I'm in gonna part out one of these bikes. The other was my grandpas who just died from covid n chemo. I'm gonna be restore it and ride it in his honor

calab said:
You got a lot going on with that bike, visually speaking. The eye doesnt know where to start looking and picking up queues.
Part of the reason I think is the zip ties are not trimmed and sharp edges melted a bit.
The silver mirrors stick out.
The big ass KT display is very noticeable.
Does the rear pannier naturally sit that high up?
Looks like a good ride, lets just hope the bike is not too picky

It's also a little bit debatable in my mind. Silver mirrors could just be an OG cyclists way of seeing what's behind. The display could be a regular bike computer. It all depends on who's looking it at it and how fast your are going. I mean if you are riding by someobody and they take a quick glance they are just going to see a cyclist, so long as you don't have one of those dirt bike looking sondors or one of those other kinds.

Most people don't know anything about bicycles. I mean it's really unpopular here in the states, if people have bikes they bought Huffy's at Walmart.

Back