QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

Every model motor you sell should have a specific model# to uniquely identify it from the start into the future.

Using a text description makes things confusing for your customers.

john61ct said:
Every model motor you sell should have a specific model# to uniquely identify it from the start into the future.

Using a text description makes things confusing for your customers.

Thank you for your good suggestion, we will think that.

MJSfoto1956 said:
B1078 said:
Pfffff, I wanted to order an qs138 90h but the shipping exceeds the cost of the motor...bummer...

The days of subsidized shipping and no tariffs are over.
Time to start thinking about group purchases again.

M

The problem is that there are no price breaks on shipping for loads under a half container.

I don't know how many 205's a half container will hold, but I would venture to say it would satisfy the US market for the foreseeable future - good luck organizing a group buy of that size.

Add to that, there is a huge wait for ships arriving at the West Coast ports of entry - like weeks instead of days, and a lot of companies trying to restart and get their supply chains moving, and willing to pay for it.

It would require someone with fairly deep pockets willing to try to market the excess motors within the US.

Add to that, a lot of people don't want a bare motor.

Now if someone was proficient at wheel building, had the finances, and wanted to do custom lacings of standard model motors, I suspect they could make it work, though I don't think they'd get rich at it.

I want to do a dual motor fat bike, and I've pretty much resigned myself to bare motors, a spoke rolling tool, truing stand, and a lot of time investment.

I might eat the cost of a single 205 on a fat rim, but it's out of the question for two.

The US market would explode if good value kits were standardized, say 3-4 options

that would allow handy owners to convert common pushbikes,

or could at least be done by local shops willing to take on the liability

which is the biggest roadblock to widespread adoption.

NullValue said:
MJSfoto1956 said:
B1078 said:
Pfffff, I wanted to order an qs138 90h but the shipping exceeds the cost of the motor...bummer...

The days of subsidized shipping and no tariffs are over.
Time to start thinking about group purchases again.

M

The problem is that there are no price breaks on shipping for loads under a half container.

I don't know how many 205's a half container will hold, but I would venture to say it would satisfy the US market for the foreseeable future - good luck organizing a group buy of that size.

Add to that, there is a huge wait for ships arriving at the West Coast ports of entry - like weeks instead of days, and a lot of companies trying to restart and get their supply chains moving, and willing to pay for it.

It would require someone with fairly deep pockets willing to try to market the excess motors within the US.

Add to that, a lot of people don't want a bare motor.

Now if someone was proficient at wheel building, had the finances, and wanted to do custom lacings of standard model motors, I suspect they could make it work, though I don't think they'd get rich at it.

I want to do a dual motor fat bike, and I've pretty much resigned myself to bare motors, a spoke rolling tool, truing stand, and a lot of time investment.

I might eat the cost of a single 205 on a fat rim, but it's out of the question for two.

Haha would be a good way to organizing a group to avoid high shipping cost.

Now we are trying to build our warehouse in European market, that the main purpose is to lower down the shipping cost.

Anyway, if you need for the 4kw motor kits, we will have discount until end of July.
5.png

7500w 138 90H water cooling mid drive motor

7500w 138 90H water cooling mid drive motor already on the market

Pictures
2.jpg
3.jpg

Testing report
测试报告.jpg

Spec
电机spec.jpg

Drawing
图纸.jpg

Sweet! :bigthumb:

EDIT: Great news on the European warehouse too, shipping and duty charges are the painful part of otherwise great price and performance! Any updates on controllers? The EM150s and lower seem like the only viable options at the mo, great price and performance but the lack of information on programming them is a serious hindrance, people seem willing to pay double the price for similar performance controllers with better documentation. Chinese docs would be fine, as it is no-one seems to even know how to configure the pins, loads of options there but where each pin is and what voltage and configurations they can have is a total mystery and it's the same for most of the settings available.

Can't wait to see what kind of performance folks get out of that, high performance applications are crying out for better cooling :) Any figures on flow rates? Port sizes would do, it's enough to spec pumps etc.

4000W 273 152mm Motor, lacing 19x1.6inch wheel rim with stainless steel black/silver spoke 9G92mm

4000w 273 152mm motor is ready to be laced 19x1.6 inch wheel rim with stainless black/silver spoke.

Picture
DSC00802(1)(2).jpg

Special processing
最新编织方式.png

Drawing
drawing.png

very interesting modify to make angle more steep. Do you have some running motor which covered many km? motor ring does not brake when spoke holes are 15mm apart?

Elektrosherpa said:
Speaking from my experience of >40 years motorbike driving and repairing, I would say:
the spokes should be spread over the circumference more regularly.
Your gaps are too wide.

And in all those >40 years have you ever tried to lace such a large diameter hub motor in a 19" rim...?
I think it is a very well built wheel regarding the large spoke flange diameter.

Maybe it’s not perfect but way better than radial lacing.

We will have to wait and see if any problems arise.

Tom

QS4000 Torque specs.jpg
No load @ 170amps?

LuboN said:
Hi, where do I get technical support for ML7260 controllers?

Could i know where did you get this controller?
You can directly contact with the seller, they will provide you the manual, and if any question we can have a call meeting to help you.

Maybe you can tell your e-mail address.

Thank you,
Judy

I bought it from Nexun.pl and they keep telling me that the programming works but I have tried 6 computers with 3 operating systems and none of it worked. I came to conclusion that there is problem in the controller or the programming software. Everything seems fine until I try to read the settings from controller. After few seconds error message pops up (Commander send failed). Without programming the unit is useless...
If You have vesion of program / driver that is verified to work I woudl like to try it. My mail is lubo990@azet.sk

LuboN said:
I bought it from Nexun.pl and they keep telling me that the programming works but I have tried 6 computers with 3 operating systems and none of it worked. I came to conclusion that there is problem in the controller or the programming software. Everything seems fine until I try to read the settings from controller. After few seconds error message pops up (Commander send failed). Without programming the unit is useless...
If You have vesion of program / driver that is verified to work I woudl like to try it. My mail is lubo990@azet.sk

OKay, i can try to send you our software to your e-mail.

Thank you,
Judy

12*3.5inch 2kw, 3kw and 5kw V4 hub motor

4 different color available
1.jpg
2.jpg

Different speed choice
2kw.png
3kw.png
5kw.png

Reference link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001237703829.html?spm=5261.ProductManageOnline.0.0.1d754edf0fp96h

Hi guys,

i have this motor that looks like a qs motor but I cannot find any info on, the person I got it from said it was originally on a Segway, He also included two controlers with it. They are 48v500w.
The motor is a single axel with R48V500WSX10092979 etched on it.
I have included views from each side. just wondering if anyone has more info about the motor. I was thinking of usig it to make a single swing arm ebike/scooter.

Attachments

• 20210915_190046.jpg
    20210915_190046.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 1,839
  • 20210915_190131.jpg
    20210915_190131.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 1,839
  • 20210915_190148.jpg
    20210915_190148.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 1,839
carlos1984 said:
Hi guys,

i have this motor that looks like a qs motor but I cannot find any info on, the person I got it from said it was originally on a Segway, He also included two controlers with it. They are 48v500w.
The motor is a single axel with R48V500WSX10092979 etched on it.
I have included views from each side. just wondering if anyone has more info about the motor. I was thinking of usig it to make a single swing arm ebike/scooter.

Normally if our motor, there would be serial number which named: QS48V500W****
Just checked your seral number in our system, but did not find it.

thank you for trying, I will have to figure out who else makes theses motors, I I want to use it tomake a bike so
I need components that would fit it like brakes and controller.

Hi,
any chance to have a 3D CAD model of the QS138 70H v3 (with gearing sprocket) ?

It will help many of us to design the frame bracket meanwhile waiting the delivery.

Thanks.

BigBlock said:
Hi,
any chance to have a 3D CAD model of the QS138 70H v3 (with gearing sprocket) ?

It will help many of us to design the frame bracket meanwhile waiting the delivery.

Thanks.

Really sorry we could not provide the 3D CAD drawing for the motor, it is related with our business secret.
But if you bought the motor from us, and really need it, after we sign NDA, we can provide it to you separatelly.

Thank you,
Judy

Back