QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

lifepo4ever42 said:
it is very tempting to buy from them but the shipping is way way to expensive ! 400$! to ship only a hub motor with out the rim is a real scam

QS offers ONLY ONE shipping option,
That is the same for ALL their 8 different alias sellers on aliexpress.

It is very disappointing to see QS's stance in forcing US customer paying exorbitant amount for shipping. Equally alarmed by Aliexpress allowing such antics by sellers on their outlet.

Anyone know who QS's US registered agent is?

gobi said:

Why would you think they have one?

And what makes you think those are just aliases?

QS is not a single company but a marketing consortium, many vendors working together.

As to shipping options it is what it is, not the way it used to be. Ali gives its vendors freedom to do business as they like, as it should be.

If you don't like it, don't buy from them.

You seem to think you are just entitled to getting what you want.

Be grateful we are allowed to buy their products, they definitely do not need western customers.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

gobi said:
lifepo4ever42 said:
it is very tempting to buy from them but the shipping is way way to expensive ! 400$! to ship only a hub motor with out the rim is a real scam

It is very disappointing to see QS's stance in forcing US customer paying exorbitant amount for shipping. Equally alarmed by Aliexpress allowing such antics by sellers on their outlet.

I don't know the answers to your questions but I have seen QS motors both bare and laced for sale on Amazon...some prices included shipping and some didn't so buyer beware.

Does QS offer a motor that has a stator wider than 35mm and that will fit in a bike with 142mm OLD/dropouts?

Same question for 135mm dropouts...is there a QS motor that has a stator wider than 35mm that will fit in a bike with 135mm OLD/dropouts.

For the questions above, I am asking about a motor that will work for the rear of an ebike and a single speed freewheel is acceptable. The frames I have are aluminum so flexing them wider is not an option.

Thanks

Bullfrog said:
gobi said:
lifepo4ever42 said:

I don't know the answers to your questions but I have seen QS motors both bare and laced for sale on Amazon...some prices included shipping and some didn't so buyer beware.

Yes, they had few sold out now, I think one is hub is a real qs motor being sold by qs but has a big shipping tied to it. Other are being sold a QS but marked something else.

Hello!
Can someone help me to configure VOTOL EM35 for QS90 motor?
Or give an advice where i can get information needed?
Thanks!

Kadagazov said:
Hello!
Can someone help me to configure VOTOL EM35 for QS90 motor?
Or give an advice where i can get information needed?
Thanks!

Hello,could you pls share your EM35's product label? Will check and send you some instruction for your ref.

Elektrosherpa said:
MDG said:
Is this a legit site to use?
https://www.qsmotor.com

This is a very good question to ask.

I have bought a QS motor+ Kelly controller from a site named "www.qs-motor.com".
After I had received it, and wanted to ask some questions, the guy who sold me the stuff didn't reply to my emails.
So I wrote to the email given here, and this is what they replied:

"We're Taizhou Quanshun Motor Co., Ltd., QS Motor in short, now our company name change to Taizhou Quanshun Electric Drive Technology Co., Ltd. SiAECOSYS (SIA in short) is the sub-brand of QSMOTOR ... .

There is no company called QS MOTOR LIMITED, the web site https://www.qs-motor.com or http://www.qsmotor.com/ is handled by trading company (QS domestic dealer).

Please note, we ... could not deal with after sale issue, if the motor not sold by us or our authorized dealers directly.

Unfortunately, the company from which I have bought the motor did not tell me anything about this regulation...

I had the same issue, and fardriver sends emails with QS assistant?
i dont know who the real guys are? its sad i wanted to go made in the USA
SLIM AND NONE?

QS Motor

This motor is being sold on ebay and the seller claims it is made by QS Motor,
Is this really a QS Motor rebadged?

Attachments

• qsmotor_1.jpg
    qsmotor_1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 295
gobi said:
QS Motor

This motor is being sold on ebay and the seller claims it is made by QS Motor,
Is this really a QS Motor rebadged?

Not sure it's from us.If you need brand new QS motor, pls feel free to contact us. Our official website is http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/.
There is no company called QS MOTOR LIMITED, the web site https://www.qs-motor.com or http://www.qsmotor.com/
is handled by trading company (QS domestic dealer).

ZeroEm said:
That's the one, thx.
Gentlemen, thanks for looking up that thread, I remember the conclusion on that thread.

However the seller "claims" that the motor was made by QS MOTOR

QS Motor,
Was this motor made by QS Motor?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224903644061

by gobi » Jan 14 2023 10:47am

ZeroEm wrote: ↑Jan 11 2023 9:30pm
That's the one, thx.
Gentlemen, thanks for looking up that thread, I remember the conclusion on that thread.

However the seller "claims" that the motor was made by QS MOTOR

QS Motor,
Was this motor made by QS Motor?

Don't think anyone has facts on this. QS is a marketing group.

The motor is stamped NBP not QS. Is it the same motor that QS sells could be. Is QS sell this motor, No.
Did QS make this motor no, QS is a marketing Group. The put their stamp on the motors they sell, do they make motors not sure.

Does the seller work for QS if not then it's not a QS motor and they will not back it. Who is NBP any way?

ZeroEm said:
I bought that controller from NBPower which resales SiAECOSYS/MQCON stuff
found this quote, Siaecosys sales QS so the NBPpower motor could be the same as QS.

of course the same.... only stickers differ.
ask for phase wire thickness. it must be 10mm2.

ZeroEm said:
You can get two of the same but with different features. different magnets, wiring.
Best for someone to buy some and open them up and see what the difference is if any.

Won't find anything different. The same factory...

Been some claims that the wiring is smaller! Started thinking about the magnets. Maybe NBP does not like money as much as QS? They sell the same product at much lower cost. No facts other than third party information. If they are the same then I would like to have one.

ZeroEm said:
Been some claims that the wiring is smaller! Started thinking about the magnets. Maybe NBP does not like money as much as QS? They sell the same product at much lower cost. No facts other than third party information. If they are the same then I would like to have one.

if seller can provide specs and they adhere to qs provided specs than what's the doubt?

by minde28383 » Jan 17 2023 10:42am

ZeroEm wrote: ↑Jan 17 2023 10:17am
if seller can provide specs and they adhere to qs provided specs than what's the doubt?
Some reason don't trust something with one label that claims to be something else. Supermarkets do it all the time. Some check out, others do not.
Did not know they were providing specs.

ZeroEm said:
by minde28383 » Jan 17 2023 10:42am

ZeroEm wrote: ↑Jan 17 2023 10:17am
Some reason don't trust something with one label that claims to be something else. Supermarkets do it all the time. Some check out, others do not.
Did not know they were providing specs.

i don't know that alternative ebay source price, but for peace of mind why not pay few bucks axtra and get it with qs sticker. Nerves cost also. Despite if it is the same product how you will know when you use even for long time. You will never know, maybe it was produced in some alternative factory. Parts bought elsewhere and assembled elsewhere :)

Back