RevX bike

I,m not sure what's going on there, bob has replied to my messages via FB, I have the only 2 bikes in the uk I so hope these bikes get to be sold world wide they deserve it....

turbo9111 said:
I,m not sure what's going on there, bob has replied to my messages via FB, I have the only 2 bikes in the uk I so hope these bikes get to be sold world wide they deserve it....
Exactly!
I had one of the early reserves for the new FRX-1 by UBCO (formerly Neematic) but they ended up going in a different route then their early designs so I opted out.

I would say with such a top tier product at least price wise maybe they should consider hiring someone to do a makeover on their website? There are bits and pieces of information scattered around the internet regarding the RevX bike. And hardly any consistent information and specs. Even the peak power has various numbers. I get it if you live next door to their shop why worry, but are people really sinking that kind of money into a bike with so little information online?

Could be that rely solely on facebook, as I think fb is the devils work I shy away from that hellhole as much as possible but I must admit I have had several visits to their facebook page. I guess I am old skool, for me social media is just that - not a great place for business at least not if the majority of information is placed there. But hey, maybe I am just an old fart sat in my wicked ways refusing to look forward.

I don't know much but I would think the guys behind Revx would read this thread, Bob from Revx Steve from stag, whoever else?,
this is a opportunity to chime in ?

Saw there is now a new site http://czem.pro/ which gives out more details in Czech. Below are some translations from their FAQ:

The battery is assembled in the Czech Republic from the best available Japanese Sony cells.Battery management BMS is also of Czech production.Dimensions and weight of the whole battery module: Weight: 13 kg Dimensions Length 475 mm 200 mm width | 85 mm height.How difficult or easy is the battery module to remove from the motorcycle?Which battery cells are used: Battery SONY US18650VTC6 3120 mAh (Li-Ion).Configuration: 16Px13S Battery capacity: 55 Ah.Battery charging time: 0-100% approx. 3.5 hours with external charger.Travel time: man, with sufficient experience in off-road driving, 95 kg net weight, complete equipment and equipment, various terrain, all the time gas = 55 - 80 min. continuous driving according to used wheel size and transmission.Battery life: approx. 1000 charges with 10% capacity drop.The battery is equipped with new regulation and protection elements.

Internal construction with forced internal cooling.Power: up to 15 kw in Racing settings.Torque on the motor shaft: approx. 40 Nm.Engine control comes from a top Czech company.The engine is equipped with a new communication and diagnostic interface with remote access.

Frame, BMS, control unit, saddle are developed directly by us or Czech companies.The battery also consists of us, we buy individual cells.The front fork is Manitou, the rear shock absorber was developed for us by Canadian Elka.Hope or Shimano brakes.Exce rims.

Our motorcycle is not intended for use on public roads. The current version is without homologation.

According to our experience, for routine and very unusual riding.The engine is tuned for instant, predictable engagement from the lowest engine speed.

The motorcycle is equipped with automatic and adjustable heat recovery.The recovery rate is now programmable.

You can place an order directly on this site in the ORDER section.The price is with VAT, in CZ OR EUR and includes 21% VAT.Price is with transport in CZ and SK.In stock or delivery time 1 month.

that website is pretty slick, thanks for sharing:)
the bike looks sweet and I like the name and branding.. Czech Electric Motorcycle, Drill One..
truly an impact driver..

so come on then Bob what's the news are they copies or is there more to it?, I have the 2 uk bikes and I'm happy with them hence why I started the thread .....

turbo9111 said:
I don't know much but I would think the guys behind Revx would read this thread, Bob from Revx Steve from stag, whoever else?,

I am here, Bo from revx :)

turbo9111 said:

I am here, Bo from revx :)

turbo9111 said:
so come on then Bob what's the news are they copies or is there more to it?, I have the 2 uk bikes and I'm happy with them hence why I started the thread .....

your bikes are last originals, you can see them on my FB, i am sorry for the confusion with DRILL

We have spent 3 years developing REVX and I can call or bike the original. If there is somebody else who wants to sell my design and claim he is the the manufacturer and designer of it, it's his call, not much I can do about it. Now it's up to you what you want to buy REVX or DRILL, Any qestions ?

good on u Bob, im behind you the revx is awesome off out riding tomorrow, small question one bike (grey one) came with a carbon front mudguard the red one didn't ?, can I request one ?

New
turbo9111 said:
good on u Bob, im behind you the revx is awesome off out riding tomorrow, small question one bike (grey one) came with a carbon front mudguard the red one didn't ?, can I request one ?

fresh new fender for you,

Attachments

• 51484445_2216308405298792_786502232378966016_n.jpg
    51484445_2216308405298792_786502232378966016_n.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 2,227
Back