RevX bike

revx said:
We have spent 3 years developing REVX and I can call or bike the original. If there is somebody else who wants to sell my design and claim he is the the manufacturer and designer of it, it's his call, not much I can do about it. Now it's up to you what you want to buy REVX or DRILL, Any qestions ?

I like your bike and I love your attitude!

RevX,

What is the Head Tube Angle of your RevX Bike ?

And

Is your company planing on making a street version , Longer wheelbase, Much Lower Seat ,
and very Slack Head tube angle ?

No one is making such a bike yet , there is a market for that type of bike, ( it must have pedals and a crank though to make it street legal .

Found this on the CZEM site it’s the parts listing for the RevX/DrillOne:

http://czem.pro/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/4.1-EN-CZEM-DRILL-MOTO-spare-parts-list.pdf

Got little pics of the different assemblies.

revx said:
We have spent 3 years developing REVX and I can call our bike the original. If there is somebody else who wants to sell my design and claim he is the the manufacturer and designer of it, it's his call, not much I can do about it.
Any questions ?
This is all very confusing. But this is why his call and cannot go to court ?
"but basically, RevX got behind on paying suppliers, CZEM stepped in and took over."

The economic benefit of court proceedings would only be worthwhile for a large enterprise with deep pockets

Still confused too, and I don't think that this is a good thing, two people claiming the design to the same bike. Especially since the video's of the revx seems to show a very capable e-motobike. Maybe people get confused and don't know who to trust or where to order from?

I don't know the whole story, I don't know the legal lee ways or how this could be settle'd or if it is even possible. And I am sure as soon as one takes cases like this to a law firm, the billed hours starts piling up rather quickly and likely the process will drag out in court or the other party will sink your lawyer in paper work and drain your resources maybe even before hitting the court room.

If it was me, I guess the only solution possible would be to make some changes. If the revx dude designed this bike, after a few years of riding and testing the bike, I am sure he can come up with some design changes, or even improvements over the original design. Maybe getting the new look and feel of the bike protected, not like a patent but some kind of design protection, don't remember the legal term. Or maybe it is not even worth it? Remember the vector/e-cross frames some years ago? Then there where Chinese clones, Russian clones and even Chinese clones of the first clones, but this time made as a tank. Probably hard to keep up with legal fees trying to stop someone from stealing design from all of us little people.

Global major league players can even get paid if someone makes a square shape with some sort of rounded corners/edges and win in court - mobile phone design. :D

Or Metallica can take anyone playing an Em chord to court :D "You didn't strum that Em chord, plagiarism!! - we did that first". -crazytown :D

Yes, defending IP rights globally requires 100x the capital of the design / manufacturing ramp up.

But effective global marketing is even more, and required to make the payoff worthwhile.

That, or stay mom & pop or even hobby "just making a living" level, and rely on your higher quality and word of mouth.

Somewhere in between, very unlikely to be sustainable.

well explained exactly, I'm with you on this, what happened happened any it's hard to fight about it, I did some changes to the geometry and some other improvements from the previous version, but concentrating more on reliability more than anything else, because that's what makes the bike unique, if somebody else wants to make it they can try but it is not easy.. I am still happy what I'm doing and that's it,

and this is what happens if someone knows S....hit :( Found this on you tube some time ago https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsYWK6mQWFl_4K-E8zSf5TQ

And now try to tell people this is not me, :(

macribs said:
Still confused too, and I don't think that this is a good thing, two people claiming the design to the same bike. Especially since the video's of the revx seems to show a very capable e-motobike. Maybe people get confused and don't know who to trust or where to order from?

I don't know the whole story, I don't know the legal lee ways or how this could be settle'd or if it is even possible. And I am sure as soon as one takes cases like this to a law firm, the billed hours starts piling up rather quickly and likely the process will drag out in court or the other party will sink your lawyer in paper work and drain your resources maybe even before hitting the court room.

If it was me, I guess the only solution possible would be to make some changes. If the revx dude designed this bike, after a few years of riding and testing the bike, I am sure he can come up with some design changes, or even improvements over the original design. Maybe getting the new look and feel of the bike protected, not like a patent but some kind of design protection, don't remember the legal term. Or maybe it is not even worth it? Remember the vector/e-cross frames some years ago? Then there where Chinese clones, Russian clones and even Chinese clones of the first clones, but this time made as a tank. Probably hard to keep up with legal fees trying to stop someone from stealing design from all of us little people.

Global major league players can even get paid if someone makes a square shape with some sort of rounded corners/edges and win in court - mobile phone design. :D

Or Metallica can take anyone playing an Em chord to court :D "You didn't strum that Em chord, plagiarism!! - we did that first". -crazytown :D

Review of the Drill One - Trash Can, with English subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cV1dRp_Sg

Ok quick story with no details because I cannot talk about it much. I am the only owner of of the company REVX and I'm the only manufacturer and nobody has got any permission to do that. Everybody else stole the idea from me and doing it illegally. I am primarily manufacturing and selling here in Europe Close To My Hometown, because here I can provide Service to my customers and everybody knows I'm doing it right. I have been always very honest with the customers and telling them the truth and they can choose if there want to get it or not because we don't have to make the sale. We have lifetime warranty for our frames for Last almost 30 years and have sold probably 4000 frames. I never had warranty issue and I hope all my customers are still happy with what they have, because of that and because what we do and how we do it. I do have have full warranty on my bike REVX and yes it is limited only to the maximum speed 60 to 70 km an hour. This is how the bike was designed from the very beginning and I never claimed anything higher. The bike is capable to go faster 100 KM/H or more and have more power and I tell that to the customers and they can decide either they want to avoid the warranty for Motor and batteries for more power, most of the time they say yes. but they know they can buy all the parts for manufacturing costs get full servis. This is more than fair and this is how I do it and I don't care what everybody else thinks, if it's good or bad. only the ones that buy the bike can decide. Go ahead and read warranty on Drill one the website http://czem.pro/zaruky/and if you are normal you will get sick because they don't treat people the same way as I do, with courtesy and respect. All I can say about the situation is that it push me almost to the bankruptcy, after 3 years of very very difficult time which was very expensive and time-consuming how to make REVX. I don't understand anything that happened and I don't understand why would somebody do that to me and most I don't understand how can somebody things they can do it on their own with knowledge and experience they have, because if you know anything about what we are doing you know this is not assembling pieces together but requires precision intelligence respekt to the product and mainly to the customers. In there case everything is built on disrespect and lying about everything. That's it for now. All of this makes me sick

One more thing. I watching this group for long long time, it is the best one for the electric projects, again for a long time. I'm sorry I don't have time to write any stories about my projects because I'm in the shop working my ass off. It would be nice to talk about technical once in the future. And sorry for all the confusions if you had any. I do Post Progress on Facebook primarily for my happiness to show progress, and is also truth that I don't promote the product anywhere because I believe people will come and and that's all it matters to me.. There's long list of customers waiting for the bike and I'm trying to build as many I can in this shit that happened to me and trust me it is difficult, as I said earlier go ahead ask Direct questions to me and I will answer them but in technical terms, I don't want to talk about this Bullshit anymore. Take care people

revx said:
well explained exactly, I'm with you on this, what happened happened any it's hard to fight about it, I did some changes to the geometry and some other improvements from the previous version, but concentrating more on reliability more than anything else, because that's what makes the bike unique, if somebody else wants to make it they can try but it is not easy.. I am still happy what I'm doing and that's it,

and this is what happens if someone knows S....hit :( Found this on you tube some time ago https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsYWK6mQWFl_4K-E8zSf5TQ

And now try to tell people this is not me, :(

macribs said:

https://isdv.upv.cz/doc/FullFiles/Patents/FullDocuments/307/307879.pdf
Here is the patent for my motor, if you want to look at it :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CClParCntz2/
For those of you who still think Drill One Bike is a 'trash can'... you may want to have a look at this video and give it a chance. Was told that the bloke who did the Youtube video on 'trashcan' review has done this before to other bikes and a lot of what he showed was not real. Where this bike is now rightly or wrongly with the split with Bo, is actually giving new opportunity to this bike for those in UK, different parts of EU, USA, Australia etc to get to experience and ride. CZEM gearing up for bikes to be on the market soon. For those of you who think it is small bike - the seat height is actually 70mm taller than SurRon and 2-3 times the power. A Different league. Some will love it.. but there will always be haters... :roll:

Didn't watch, couldn't be bothered signing up. Don't use insta. If you know of a public video put up a link.

Pinotman said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CClParCntz2/
For those of you who still think Drill One Bike is a 'trash can'... you may want to have a look at this video and give it a chance. Was told that the bloke who did the Youtube video on 'trashcan' review has done this before to other bikes and a lot of what he showed was not real. Where this bike is now rightly or wrongly with the split with Bo, is actually giving new opportunity to this bike for those in UK, different parts of EU, USA, Australia etc to get to experience and ride. CZEM gearing up for bikes to be on the market soon. For those of you who think it is small bike - the seat height is actually 70mm taller than SurRon and 2-3 times the power. A Different league. Some will love it.. but there will always be haters... :roll:

Why not using the youtube video?

[youtube]2CalNelp0uY[/youtube]

Hey RevX, for what it's worth after all the struggles, that bike is bitching looking. I'm jaded and don't get bike jealous much, but when I first saw the pictures a couple of years ago, I thought it was a stunning elevation of the idea of what a modern light electric moto should look like.
The oversize tubes, the shock tucked away, the battery integration... It made everything else on the market look dated.

I think these were the first two images I saw at random without hearing about it before... Stunners, esp that silver one. The black and teal with the red shock is pretty groovy too.

9304e107780b998d2d105f0867c0d707.jpg
mrazek_revx.jpg

srapy said:
Why not using the youtube video?

Code:
[youtube]2CalNelp0uY[/youtube]

Wow that bikes seems to be something else. Really like the high power motor and controller. Suspension seems to work well.

Maybe adding a clutch and it would be close to a perfect a all round bike? single tracks, dirt roads, occasional motox track, and technical trial riding, climbing boulders and steep inclines using the clutch as in ICE trail to make to most of quick bursts when needed.

Seems like a lot of power, almost three times stock sur ron, maybe faster to buy czem drill one then to wait in line for a controller upgrade for the sur ron. But I must say if the price was maybe a couple of grands less the drill would be a clear winner, as the price of the Drill One stands today, for me it makes more sense to upgrade sur ron and stay away from videos like these :D

Btw also watch this video,
[youtube]B6N0L_Wn_CY[/youtube]

There are actually quite a few changes and improvements that Drill One have made from the RevX bikes including quick changeable motor axis sprockets. With the customization back Suspension pivot angle changes and footpeg positions its fully customisable to the way you want to ride and the type of terrain on any given day. The power modes/ map buttons can be changed on the fly and battery system is always cool running 48v set up with the Sony/Murata VTC6 cells high amp output. The rider sits 70mm higher than on a stock SurRon and the bike is more nimble to throw around at around 120mm shorter in length. Its not price that counts so much for Gas powered riders looking to change to a cleaner electric ride but the perceived Value and usage. if you ride for less than 2-3 hours all types of terrain this Dirt E Bike freeride style will suit you if you need 80 mile range, well then it wont.

cheers Nic.

Pinotman said:
For those of you who think it is small bike - the seat height is actually 70mm taller than SurRon and 2-3 times the power.
And smaller wheelbase than the SurRon

Back