Sabvoton 72150 PAS issue

Pablome13

1 µW
Hi, wondering if anyone can explain or help me troubleshoot a PAS issue I'm having.
I recently installed a Sabvoton 72150 to power my bike and noticed I lost the 5 levels of PAS it originally had with the old controller.
Now it kicks in with the same intensity on every setting, and with an unbelievable amount of power, a lot more power than what my throttle is capable of delivering.
I mean I could be doing 80kmph and if I start peddling it will boost into ridiculous acceleration to the point I have to release the throttle as I can tell it's only just starting to reach what it's capable of achieving.
It's already putting out 10kw with the throttle but the PAS is just extreme.
I can't figure it out.

YOU might wanna go threw the settings again I dont have the pas on my 72150 controller is for a scooter but I can set up speed for my three speed settings I mean for setting 1 my top speed is 15 miles an hour if I wanna go faster I peddle harder, faster I turn it up to setting 2 which gets my up to 25 mph. Point is your setting might have changed we had some weird weather here in Utah I left my ride out in the rain my bike wouldnt act right, so I reset my settings, good as new, mainly I had to reset the hail sensor setting we had an electric storm I think that screwed with my settings program or my ride I call PIPE DREAM was just mad at me for leaving it out in the rain I said I was sorry an gave it a good bath reset my settings an all is well

Back