Sabvoton controller set up

Hi there I hope you can help I am building a ebike and am struggling with the set up I have a sabvoton controller 100a and a qs205 50h 5kw motor it’s all fitted together but I’m not sure on the programming on the controller I cannot get it to go over 40 mph!! Please help me I will attach some pictures of the current settings and hopefully someone can help with what I’m doing wrong

I am using the tft colour display and this should show the kw usage on the right hand side of the screen which isn’t being displayed there is just nothing there and a full red power ring which from my understanding should be bright blue like the rest of the numbers/display etc

IMG_7932.jpgIMG_7933.jpgIMG_7929.jpgIMG_7928.jpgIMG_7927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dominik h said:
I have tried it with two different 72150 and was also not able to unlock them. Seems to me that they need a different Firmware

So its a dead end.

Thanks for sharing, anyway.

dominik h said:
I have tried it with two different 72150 and was also not able to unlock them. Seems to me that they need a different Firmware

I have spoken to a guy few months ago on a different platform who tried to unlock his Sabvoton controller with the unlock software aswell and wasn't able to. Turned out he bought a fake Sabvoton controller from AliExpress without knowing and only found out when he posted a picture of the gold label on the controller and someone advised that it doesn't look right and perhaps it's fake. He bought another one straight from MQCON's AliExpress store and the unlock software worked fine. It seems the fake controllers emulate a real one really well so all the MQCON software, drivers and apps work fine but when it comes to techical stuff like unlock software, it doesn't work.

I actually have a real one and a fake controller. Took a picture of the labels side by side. The top one is a real Sabvoton controller and the bottom one is a fake one. If your sticker looks different from the top one, perhaps you have a fake controller.
If your one doesn't says "NBP" or says something else there then don't worry about it. I bought that controller from NBPower which resales SiAECOSYS/MQCON stuff. I guess they either asked MQCON to put NBP on the label or MQCON did it themselves to indetify who the controller was sold through.
Screenshot_44.png

Both off mine came from saecosys.
Both have the second sticker.
I would not call it fake, they have a different firmware, which can not be unlocked..
Internally mine look exactly the same as the other sabvotons.
Packaging of them is exactly labeled like my MQCon 72260 and they all work with the same Bluetooth dongle and the same software.

Back