Slow acceleration for 72v 2000w ebike.

chuyskywalker said:
lol, use the auger next time WITH the battery still in!

That is normally how I would treat my batteries :p but this pack has been holding up surprisingly well over the years!

So I just had to remove her rear motor and unwire it all from the controller and replace the rear disc rotor and rear caliper...After getting all this done, now she has a flat tire... I cannot believe it but she had ridden this thing so much she wore out the full 17" dot rated China tire and popped the inner tube...

So I will now need to remove the rear wheel assembly again and replace this junk tire and get a new tube!

She put so many miles on the bike she wore a hole thru the rear junk Chinese tire

Last edited:
Here is a quick video I made of putting a new off road Pirelli vintage tire on the bike!

Went for a long ride to push the EBAY dirt bikes battery to the limits, since it got a flat tire it sat the entire winter down in out basement and at one point it went so low the charger would not even recognize it...But I got it back up and stable and working well again!

Here are also a few pics from the last couple rides we went on! She is getting very tall so you can see that i had to move the seat back to a regular position now!IMG_8906.jpgIMG_8902.jpgIMG_8901.jpgIMG_8896.jpgIMG_8893.jpgIMG_8892.jpg

I find it so funny that they are still selling these overpriced hub motor dirt bikes on EBay for a huge amount of money! The ad now says they are new! and are 5000w! and are using a 72v 40ah Panasonic battery! and are for adults! all of which is a complete lie...

funny thing is 46 people are watching this EBay listing, and the price is so close to a Sur-Ron or a Talaria it would be a shame for someone to buy this and be so disappointed.

Dont get me wrong my daughter has had a few years of fun on this bike with constant maintenance and parts needing to be replaced here and there...now she has yet another flat tire after i just replaced it a few months ago

Here is the ad i advise you not to buy this unless it's for a young kid (an adult will look silly on this bike)

The Sand Fox E Bike

Back