Speedict Ebike - Anybody seen/tried this?

knutselmaaster said:
Too late, I have already spent way too much time on this, and I certainly won't disassemble my customers bike again.
My plan was to sell bikes with speedicts but the errors and lack of support have made me search for another solution, which I found a long time ago already.

Oh sorry, my point is as long as you still got both RED and GREEN led flashing, the rest of issues are mostly turning and with Port status report it can tell everything !

kenwood96 said:
I'll give the Mercury another shot in my wife's ebike I'm building right now

remember port status upload here, see if i can interpret it, or send direct to Speedict support.

The Mercuy product was a great idea but in the end, it's not worth the money. Too many issues too often. How can you sell a product like this and your end user has to constantly review logs or email logs to fix issues. Beta products need to be sold at beta prices. I wouldn't buy anything from Speedict again for over $50 free shipping until the products he sells become more reliable. Get a cycle analyst. They have a good history of being reliable therefore worth the money. I'd sure like my $130 back....

Sorry for the Neptune Lite shipment schedule postponed because of this connector, we have made battery connector 300mm longer with silicon #26 wire gauge sample, look good and we process the order together with temperature sensor use same wire gauge, however we need to wait for factory back to production next week after china national day holiday.

Attachments

• 15s plug 300mm.jpg
    15s plug 300mm.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,536
Hello,

I received the speedict neptune lite recently and to use it, it needs the app on google play store "speedict neptune lite".

I can't find it in the store but can find the other speedict products (mercury, venus, etc)

Any idea how I can get it?

Thank you

cwah said:
Hello,

I received the speedict neptune lite recently and to use it, it needs the app on google play store "speedict neptune lite".

I can't find it in the store but can find the other speedict products (mercury, venus, etc)

Any idea how I can get it?

Thank you

The Neptune Lite App will be on Play Store on Monday after holiday, sorry for that.

I've been using it for 2 months now, almost daily.

I'm currently using it as BMS as my cells are very very stable. It does work VERY well and is VERY useful. I now know that my battery pack is healthy and safe for very little amount of money.

Recommended and kudos thanks for the product:
http://www.speedict.com/

I don't usually recommend products, but when I find one that is cheap, reliable and extremely useful. I can only promote it to the community.

My only problem now is... I want to expend it to 20s and it's up to 15s max... damn it. :lol: It's good for 48v pack but not yet for higher voltage. If your pack is lower than 48V... go for it! I haven't found anything better at this price range in the market!

Hello.
I own a second hand KTM Macina cross from 2013. classic engine i believe. the one with the large chain ring Having lots of fun around the Derbyshire Dales in the UK. of course I will be interfereing with it. Foist stage is to add speedict Venus. I ordered one and it arrived in a couple of weeks and now I am trying to get it to work. First problem. Where do the cables go? I am usually pretty good at soldering, but I dont understand the diagram. I assume I cut the main power cables and fit speedict into main power circuit with main speedict cables. Then i plug in speed and temp sensors to the correct ports. I should now be good to go? where does temp sensor go on Bosch Classic?
When I switch eveything on, my phone wont connect or activate Venus software. I tried to update firmware but windows wont recogise the speedict on USB.
Then I noticed that my Speedict has Mars written on the side, and bluetooth on my phone tries to connect to "Mars".
I guess I have been sent the wrong unit by mistake. Most frustrating after waiting two weeks, then chopping into my lovely bikes electrics! Oh well. I will bodge it back together and ask for advice. Anyone got any suggestions? Can a Mars unit be flashed to a Venus?

groovymovie said:
Hello.
I own a second hand KTM Macina cross from 2013. classic engine i believe. the one with the large chain ring Having lots of fun around the Derbyshire Dales in the UK. of course I will be interfereing with it. Foist stage is to add speedict Venus. I ordered one and it arrived in a couple of weeks and now I am trying to get it to work. First problem. Where do the cables go? I am usually pretty good at soldering, but I dont understand the diagram. I assume I cut the main power cables and fit speedict into main power circuit with main speedict cables. Then i plug in speed and temp sensors to the correct ports. I should now be good to go? where does temp sensor go on Bosch Classic?
When I switch eveything on, my phone wont connect or activate Venus software. I tried to update firmware but windows wont recogise the speedict on USB.
Then I noticed that my Speedict has Mars written on the side, and bluetooth on my phone tries to connect to "Mars".
I guess I have been sent the wrong unit by mistake. Most frustrating after waiting two weeks, then chopping into my lovely bikes electrics! Oh well. I will bodge it back together and ask for advice. Anyone got any suggestions? Can a Mars unit be flashed to a Venus?

Sorry about that, Mars can not be flashed to a Venus nor via firmware upgrade, could you mind to send it back for replacement ?

prompt reply from speedict shows a postal mixup. I have somebodys Mars unit and they have my Venus. If we can find each other we ca swap. If not, it looks like another long wait or a replacement. Speecict are quick to help.

Hi.
Ongoing Speedict Venus problems. KTM Machina cross 8 with Bosch Classic engine, with Speedict Venus attached as per instructions. Sometimes it works, other times it loses signal from speed sensor, and other times give false speed readings. This results in power cutting on and off. Sometimes it works fine and I think great! and go for a ride. every time the power stops working. Today I went for a ride. speedict was terrible. I have tried various things - small adjustments to magnets, different magnets, adjustments to speed adjustment level and ratio, rebooting, pedalling backwards - every time it seems to work, it screws up again soon after. weird speed readings, no speed readings for a while, normal operation for a while, no operation for a while. Have you got any idea what is going wrong yet? I really want this Speedict Venus to work - it is potentally a great product, but so far it has been very unreliable and is driving me mad. I may have to give up on it if no solution is found. Help. Please.
Thanks

<< No Fault Expedite Replacement Services >>

Over the years we have experience a number of users request for repairs services, of which, vast majority of them are not warranty related. They wish to substantially reduce the turnaround time to minimize the interruption of their daily trips. in addition, we have users whose screw up the product themselves do wish we have a more generous or substantially discounted product replacement policy.

In answer to these requests, we will introduce a “no fault expedite replacement services” to registered users, upon request, and we identified the product is qualify for an RMA, Speediest will immediate ship a new replacement product for a fixed price of (15 euros), shipping and handling included.

Today I connected my Speedict as always with my battery 18S (4,15V per cell); but it has seen sparks in the Speedict and this no longer works, how I could repair it?

I am interested in this because I would not mind paying 15 €

speedict said:

Over the years we have experience a number of users request for repairs services, of which, vast majority of them are not warranty related. They wish to substantially reduce the turnaround time to minimize the interruption of their daily trips. in addition, we have users whose screw up the product themselves do wish we have a more generous or substantially discounted product replacement policy.

In answer to these requests, we will introduce a “no fault expedite replacement services” to registered users, upon request, and we identified the product is qualify for an RMA, Speediest will immediate ship a new replacement product for a fixed price of (15 euros), shipping and handling included.

ecologymagnet said:
Today I connected my Speedict as always with my battery 18S (4,15V per cell); but it has seen sparks in the Speedict and this no longer works, how I could repair it?

I am interested in this because I would not mind paying 15 €

speedict said:

You can send email to contact@speedict.com together with invoice copy and the photo of your current Speedict product, good luck

Back