Speedict Ebike - Anybody seen/tried this?

Thanks. For some reason when I put the file on Microsoft Skydrive and downloaded to my phone, it would extract the files down to the root folders and not extract the install program. I downloaded directly from your link to my phone and it worked fine. I will test in the next day or two. It just snowed here.. :( Thanks for the support.

Danny, I installed the software and it appears to have already made a difference. I looked at my trip log from earlier tonight and my distance on the speedict was an exact match of my bike computer. One thing that does not seem to be working right in the trip log chart view is the AH used. The listed AH is correct but the chart outputs by a multiple of 10. For example, my AH total for my ride tonight was 2.07. The chart lists 20.64AH after my ride was complete. Seems like a simple fix.

elpq35 said:
Danny, I installed the software and it appears to have already made a difference. I looked at my trip log from earlier tonight and my distance on the speedict was an exact match of my bike computer. One thing that does not seem to be working right in the trip log chart view is the AH used. The listed AH is correct but the chart outputs by a multiple of 10. For example, my AH total for my ride tonight was 2.07. The chart lists 20.64AH after my ride was complete. Seems like a simple fix.

please send your csv to us

elpq35 said:

what is your uploaded chart link, we can go to check it.

Here you go. This is from my earlier ride to and from the gym tonight. Thanks.

Attachments

• Record 14.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 37
chucho said:
I cant use it in any of my two tablets :?

They dont have central botton and the 3 point option from the screen has dissapear.

When is going to be fix?

Hello,
I dont now if you forgot to answer or you did not read me :|

chucho said:
chucho said:

They dont have central botton and the 3 point option from the screen has dissapear.

When is going to be fix?

Hello,

i contacted and discussed with one of their software engineers from speedict, as per his information, they are forming the tablet support team and start focus on tablet support and development on Q3 this year since their up coming project will based on tablet ...

Has anyone had the experience where there speedict (mercury) no longer powers up unless plugged into USB? Both lights come on when powered through USB & it looks like even one of the lights "reacts" when I attempt to connect through bluetooth. :-?

Haohmaru said:
Has anyone had the experience where there speedict (mercury) no longer powers up unless plugged into USB? Both lights come on when powered through USB & it looks like even one of the lights "reacts" when I attempt to connect through bluetooth. :-?

you are likely damaged the main power supply ic (mostly by over voltage or high spike), now only can powered by usb +5v ...

Danny, here is my trip record for my travel to the gym tonite. I reviewed the results after my trip to and from the gym and here's what I found using software version 1.1.3bf2:
1. The speed in live view is accurate. It matches my bike computer exactly.
2. The distance traveled in live view is still off same as before BUT it is correct in the trip record.
3. The trip record did NOT record any GPS data. Not sure why b/c I have GPS activated on the phone (although I've never used it so not sure if it works).
4. The odometer in the bike setting is wrong too as it reads the same as the live view.

All the other monitoring functions work good. Amp and voltage reading seem to be accurate. Once I get the distance issue fixed, I going to set up the throttle override.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Record 18.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 25
elpq35 said:
1. The speed in live view is accurate. It matches my bike computer exactly.

first of all the apk is mainly to improve your GPS not the speed sensor liveview or hardware fix, so if your sensor speed is correct now it was the speed sensor installation issues, we can confirm it later ...

please send your CSV to our support@speedict.com that we can further investigate it.

I attached the CSV to my last post. I am downloading another GPS program to see if GPS on my phone works. Its a ZTE Avail 2. Thanks.

rosich said:
chucho said:
chucho said:

When is going to be fix?

Hello,

i contacted and discussed with one of their software engineers from speedict, as per his information, they are forming the tablet support team and start focus on tablet support and development on Q3 this year since their up coming project will based on tablet ...

That is very nice but i have still dont have any answer from speedict and this is not only an issue on tablets...they are moviles with no home button that need this 3 point option on screen to use speedict. :?

speedict said:
Speedict Mercury Android Client 1.1.3 beta 1 fix and improves the following issues.

1. landscape live view font size fit
2. map view upgraded with latest google maps, included 3D and offline maps
3. menu icons colors fix

Awesome going to load it up today. :)

Hey Danny, any update on that battery gauge function? It would be great if you could enter your battery ampacity and set you low battery level. For example, if you have a 20AH battery, set the low battery level at 16AH or 80%. Being able to enter the battery ampacity would allow also allow you to adjust for batteries that are only partially charged. Just a thought if you ever have time to implement a feature.

Thanks.

We have just fixed one of our customers' issues, his 3 mercury failed on firmware upgrade at 30% or stop working when mercury first stage restart in the middle of firmware upgrade process, with few days investigation with test apps and reports, we have discovered his HUAWEI phone's bluetooth act abnormal, now we did some data massage to make it compatible, we sill thinking why the phone act like this ? look like some backend job is working behind bluetooth data ? ....

speedict said:
We have just fixed one of our customers' issues, his 3 mercury failed on firmware upgrade at 30% or stop working when mercury first stage restart in the middle of firmware upgrade process, with few days investigation with test apps and reports, we have discovered his HUAWEI phone's bluetooth act abnormal, now we did some data massage to make it compatible, we sill thinking why the phone act like this ? look like some backend job is working behind bluetooth data ? ....

I suffered this and was solved by turning on the bt again and updating the firmware instantly.

Started at 30%.

My problem was in a THL with Mediatek Chip.

Back