such a badass driver...

def215

10 kW
ive been following all of the ken block gymkhana videos and this one is one of his best.
[youtube]4TshFWSsrn8[/youtube]
while we're at it, how bout we start a thread of all auto-x and gymkhana videos?

heres some more:
[youtube]_a3tbp25PtM[/youtube]
and this
[youtube]h9UVV0XuiDk[/youtube]
i know these vids are old, but thats some good driving. :D

gymkhana is very impressive when theirs a good driver doing it i would get confused
where to go myself and end up doing doughnuts in the middle of the parking lot haha..

I think that lil red car is one of Lukes favs too?

KiM

I'm actually doing/ help organise an auto-x/slalom myself this weekend. It's more fun oriented than competetive but we have an absolute great abanded ex-military terrain for our use and we can set up a reasonably fast course.
The parking-lot slaloms are nice but waaaayy to slow/small for my liking.

There is also a dragrace event held at the same moment which draws many cars and drivers , we at the slalom only get a few :(
Reason we think (mostly): people can't drive for shit and they are afraid to show it..... :) Auto-x/slalom is soooo much more fun in my view than dragracing which I find just boring stuff myself.

Here is another nice clip I found btw , you can judge the g-forces in the corners by looking at the brake fluid reservoirs....
I'm not so much in the mustang / american car stuff but this one is definately fast !

[youtube]5ZJSq1YDDLo[/youtube]

AussieJester said:
I think that lil red car is one of Lukes favs too?

KiM

Yes. The Super7 is absolutely fantastic. :)

AussieJester said:
gymkhana is very impressive when theirs a good driver doing it i would get confused
where to go myself and end up doing doughnuts in the middle of the parking lot haha..

definitely. much of my respect goes to these guys that can take a car around a course like that. one of my friends own a mitsubishi lancer evolution IX thats been built to do SCCA and that thing is just ridiculous to go for a ride in...lol.

Fligh High said:
I'm actually doing/ help organise an auto-x/slalom myself this weekend. It's more fun oriented than competetive but we have an absolute great abanded ex-military terrain for our use and we can set up a reasonably fast course.
The parking-lot slaloms are nice but waaaayy to slow/small for my liking.

There is also a dragrace event held at the same moment which draws many cars and drivers , we at the slalom only get a few :(
Reason we think (mostly): people can't drive for shit and they are afraid to show it..... :) Auto-x/slalom is soooo much more fun in my view than dragracing which I find just boring stuff myself.

definitely cool fligh high. thats one thing i will always want to do. i wanna do an auto-x event. or better yet build a car to do that. the crx is probably one of my all time favorite cars, and after i drove my friends '88 crx with a single-cam vtec engine in it that has been turbocharged, i definitely want to build one that can take a corner.

also, definitely cool videos guys.

Back