using 100mm rockshock with enduro frame

I wouldn’t consider motorising a bike that I hadn’t ridden extensively, and an Enduro bike is the second last thing I’d consider for road use, the last being a unicycle.

It’s going to be a a pig with any fork you throw at it, but if the steerer tube’s long enough and the headset is, or can be adapted to be, compatible, you can use any fork.

You might like to play around with bikecad …

I wouldn’t consider motorising a bike that I hadn’t ridden extensively, and an Enduro bike is the second last thing I’d consider for road use, the last being a unicycle.

It’s going to be a a pig with any fork you throw at it, but if the steerer tube’s long enough and the headset is, or can be adapted to be, compatible, you can use any fork.

You might like to play around with bikecad …

lol its a strange answer. , its not enduro bike but enduro e-bike its completly diffrent

Ok. But if any of the following apply it’ll be a pig to ride on the road: long rear, long wheelbase, long reach, high BB, high stack.

Anyway, you can model the bike in bikecad and see where it substantially differs from road oriented bikes. A short fork’s very likely what the bike needs to be rideable on the road, so long as you can keep the BB minimum 260mm off the ground after accounting for sag.

Again, modelling it in bikecad will show you what forks are workable without having to physically mock up the bike.

Ideally, test ride a bunch of bikes to find what you like best, then compare their’s to the geometry of the e-enduro frame (again in bikecad) to see what fork will get you closest to your preferred geometry.

Old u-turn forks are also handy allows 45mm height/travel adjustment.

While I built my own from scratch (I copied different parts from E-bike clones), I messed around for a year with different shock set ups.
I went from the triple crown DH type to Fox 140mm shocks for the front and from a 26" wheel to a 24" wheel. Rides very nice and have about 9000kms street and bike path use.
Rear is a qs273 in 19" wheel.
I don't want to get too technical here but simply:-
For size, I measured from the bottom bearing of the fork to the axle and to the road on both shocks, which allowed the set up I have. Geometry is almost identical.
Regardless to all the comments I read through these forums, my bike rides and handles really well (I have a lot of real world kms to know that).
Other suggestion I would have is the rear swing arm. I do not know if the frame you have has the rubber bushed rear swing arm pivot, but if so, I would strongly suggest to change it for solid roller bearings. There are articles on this forum about doing that.

D_Changed fron and rear shocks.jpg

hi , everyone can use my brand new front fork from rockshock 100mm 26'' tk silver on this frame : Enduro ebike frame documentation - Electricbike.com Ebike Forum
i know its not the best setup for it but mainly ride on road , so i hope the fork is enough high for the frame geometry

The front end is going to be about 2 inches shorter than the back. It's not too much different than putting a smaller diameter tire on the front. The front end was designed for a fork with 150-170mm travel, so that's 2-3 inches of difference.

You bought a new 26" fork? Hmmm. One thing, and this is after the fact, but you could have done is bought a 27.5 or 29 fork, that has less travel but longer lowers to compensate for the smaller overall fork length.

Otherwise it will be fine. After all, you are on pavement. Far easier than offroad.

The front end is going to be about 2 inches shorter than the back. It's not too much different than putting a smaller diameter tire on the front. The front end was designed for a fork with 150-170mm travel, so that's 2-3 inches of difference.

You bought a new 26" fork? Hmmm. One thing, and this is after the fact, but you could have done is bought a 27.5 or 29 fork, that has less travel but longer lowers to compensate for the smaller overall fork length.

Otherwise it will be fine. After all, you are on pavement. Far easier than offroad.
i already purchase the fork fews month ago so that why i don't want to spend again , but its already assembled to the frame but my concern now is to buy rised handle bar

Back