Velocifero Mad Air 250W: Someone that knows how to lift the speed limiter?

litooo88

1 µW
! I can’t find any information about the scooter anywhere! And the lcd blinks when I boot it so I can see every option like how many gears, Bluetooth, km:h etc. and their is a Bluetooth “mark” that’s lights fast the switch of same the gears it s stuck on walking speed eco or D (for drive I guess) but I can se that their is a sport mode! So if anybody know witch app that’s working because the only official one I can find don’t work or if I can somehow connect to the lcd with st-link ( I have the gear but never tried to connect it to any board yet and dot want to brick it the first time)

Thanks for any helpIMG_1728.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpeg
    IMG_1727.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1729.jpeg
    IMG_1729.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
I’m guessing that the 250W version is exported to countries with a lower legal speed limit, so the display firmware is locked down. Where did you buy it, and what is the legal speed limit for e-scooters where you live?

Thanks for the reply, thats my guess aswell, I bought it here in Sweden and the legal speed limit here is 20km/h, is their some like "universal program" That I can use with a ST-link to connect to the lcd to manipulate the firmware?

Back