Veo Cosmo rental personal use conversion

So I am personalizing a Cosmo I have added a brain power motor controller 48 volt and a zp-883 trigger eye display upon initial setup I just plugged things in to make Shure it would work, throttle was working great all three years proved to be an increase in miles per hour but nothing was in place , so after getting everything in it's location I needed to run my throttle wire through the little hole in the front end and I having to do that I needed to unpin the five pin throttle plug and didn't take a picture of which color pins went in what spot in the connector (the wire colors dont match on controller side plug) having a hell of a time trying to f****** figure out where they're supposed to go cuz now I'm reading that I got to air E6 code so either be a low voltage (im using a 36v battery on a 48v controller) or it's a communication error in my f****** throttle hookup and I can't figure out the correct pin out for the speed controller can somebody please help me
48v Brain power motor controller
zp-883 (tf-100 generic triger display)

Attachments

• IMG_20240328_131235_955~2.jpg
    IMG_20240328_131235_955~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240328_130414_806~2.jpg
    IMG_20240328_130414_806~2.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240328_134817_676.jpg
    IMG_20240328_134817_676.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240328_135259_802~2.jpg
    IMG_20240328_135259_802~2.jpg
    860.8 KB · Views: 3
Hard to tell from your post, but:

Did the controller and display come as a "kit", intended by the manufacturer to work together?
And did they work correctly, for *all* functions that are not working now, when you first installed them?

If not, they may not be able to communicate with each other, as displays and controllers are not generally intercompatible. I this event, you'd have to get the display for the specific controller, or the controller for the specific display, to make them work.

If they did work, completely and fully, then as long as you haven't connected battery voltage wires in that connector to any of the low-voltage signals in it (which would probably destroy the electronics connected to those wires), then if none of the other posts here on Brainpower controllers (may also be labelled Xunlida) you may have to open each one up to find the correct wiring, by matching the labels on the pads of the boards inside each device for those connectors' wires. (they may not be labelled the same, so that might not work either).

Yes the LCD and the speed controller worked fully together but I had to depin the throttle plug which has five wires in it and it plugged perfectly up to the speed controller prior I can't figure out the correct pin out back into the f****** throttle plug now I'm showing an E6 code but you say look inside the the pad? inside the trigger display? I found out what the wires mean and it's TX and RX which is a signal in and a transmitter and receiver I just can't find that on my speed controller it doesn't have that abbreviation I believe the transmitter and the f****** receiver pads might be labeled F1 f2 or f3 inside a speed controller but I can't I'm not sure

Back