• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

What do you think of this bike?

eSurfer

100 W
EDIT: (Question deleted) I originally posted a general question about this eBike as a first ride for my wife. Since I posted, I found some reviews online and they are pretty bad. Poor quality parts and battery. So never mind! Thread won't delete, sorry.

Here's the link anyway: http://www.wayfair.com/Navigator-II-Female-MS-EBLIF24-KQR1020.html

I think you'd be much better off getting a decent bike that fits her, and adding one of Ypedal's front hub motor kits.

A mysteriously too cheap bike from a mysterious Chinese vendor isn't actually mysterious at all. It's just a big can of worms.

Chalo, your intuition was spot on. Wayfair had no reviews, but I eventually found others elsewhere and they support your assessment.

Get her an electra townie. My wife loves hers. Kinda wish she didn't, :roll: so I could have it.

Looking for the same kind of deal on another of course. Took us years to find a pretty cherry used one for $120. Too cheap to buy new.

dogman dan said:
Get her an electra townie. Took us years to find a pretty cherry used one for $120.

$120 Whaaaaat?? You scored dude. Wish I could do that. Did you put an electric conversion kit on it?

Back