What is the correct LCD for this type of Controller

Zaaka1972

1 µW
I have had to replace the controller on my E-Bike (Custom Build) I was using a Controller with a dedicated LCD connector and using the SW900 LCD.
The new controller has 2 single wires one is labelled 'LCD Display' and the other labelled as 'Instruiment' is it possible to wire these into my SW900 or do I need to look for a different kind of LCD Display?IMG_0451.jpg

I have had to replace the controller on my E-Bike (Custom Build) I was using a Controller with a dedicated LCD connector and using the SW900 LCD.
The new controller has 2 single wires one is labelled 'LCD Display' and the other labelled as 'Instruiment' is it possible to wire these into my SW900 or do I need to look for a different kind of LCD Display?
Regardless of the labeling on the two wires, it's likely the new controller doesn't support a display, including the SW900. What information do you need from the display? One of the wires may support a speed signal pulse (from one of the hall signals), so you may be able to rig up some sort of speedo.
Displays are specific to a manufacturer, and many times will work only with a specific model, so the best bet on compatibility is to buy the controller and display together as a set.

I woiuld have bought them together but all the ones I have seen do not come with a High-Level brake, which I have asked about numerous times, but thanks for your input

Back