What's with this censoring nonsense happening on the forum?

amberwolf said:
John in CR said:
The way he trashed his own thread with everyone walking on eggshells trying not to set him off while still getting our points across, shows he's simply a hopeless case in an online forum.
i certainly wouldn't want to meet him in person.

Hate to bust your bubble but he is the guy down the street, up the road and across the pond then there's the guys that don't even interact on forums and there's a theme of drugs, guns and money involved in their life

Humans are very varied this mess is a drop in the ocean to some of the things I've heard people murder over forum disagreements, I don't know what areas everyone is from and I'm sure there alot worse about but I'd lock your doors :lol:

I'm not ElectricGod...just his friend. I know him as Doc...as do many people we have in common.
My name is TIm.
I've already said all of this.
It matters none at all that you believe me or not.
I created this login to defend his honor!
I don't care if the truth is unpopular or not.
I have no skin in this game other than I know him personally.
He flat out does NOT deserve the HATE people spew at him!

What NONE of you are willing to accept is that those dickheads repeatedly attacked him! They drove him to anger and frustration!
They did this!!! You refuse to even go look at the truth and see why he got angry over their MANY ATTACKS!!!

If he hadn't insisted that the moderators clean up his threads over and over again, they would be full of the hate and attacks he received from John in CR, Madden88 and LARSB. He got his motor threads locked over and over again because those arrogant haters would NOT STOP attacking him!!! You all know this, but hey...he must be wrong...he must be the problem. It can't be we literally DROVE him to exasperation!!! Nope...that would require humility...something you utterly LACK. You hate him becasue he is a man of character and you are all spineless weasels!

LARSB has been trolling his threads for years!!!
How you fail to see this is beyond reason!

John in CR has threatened him with physical harm in PM's multiple times. And for what? A name "hubmonster" that he does not own or have any legal right to own!! Go see if you can get that deuchbag John to show you proof of ownership!!! Go ahead!!! He owns nothing! Never the less...he has threatened my dear and good friend Doc multiple times with physical and legal harm over a bull shit name he doesn't even own!!! What a dickhead!!!

THESE ARE FACTS!!!
All you do is ignore the truth!!

Your actions against ElectricGod are shameful!
He is one of very few people I know that are honorable and honest and caring towards others even when there is no benefit in it for him! He freely spends his own money and time to teach children how to build EV's. He volunteered for many years as a fire fighter. NOT ONCE did he ever get paid in any form for rescuing and helping people! This is the man you hate!!! A good man! A man that helps others. A man that looks for ways he can improve the world! You hate a man that defends the weak and helpless and provides care without thinking of himself! We were at a local gas station yesterday. There was a mentally deranged man there in rags. Neither of us had any cash on us, but Doc had a change cup full of loose change in his car. That money went to the homeless man. Can any of you say you would even think of helping like that? I've seen him turn around on highways becasue he spots someone broken down on the other side of the road. He goes BACK AND HELPS THEM!!!

What a bunch of arrogant ingrates!
You are judgemental, condemning and arrogant pigs!
You have no idea what you lost!!!
You chose the expedient and cowardly path!
You chose to destroy one of only a few people you will ever meet that has real character and a spine!
Did anyone else stand up to arrogance and abuse like those dickheads dished out over and over again?

You condemn him!
You cowards!!! You defend the vipers and haters!
The guilt is all yours.
You chose to back pigs and filthy swine!
You chose to back evil people that hate good men!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU COWARDS that talk behind his back and defend evil doers!!!!
You think you won because the cowardly moderators shut down his account.
You LOST one of the BEST men you could ever meet!!
You now have ONE LESS good men that fight against evil dickheads like John in CR and LARSB!!!

The moderators should have acted against the vipers that infest Endless Sphere! But hey...they ARE cowards. They cower in fear of doing anything slightly requiring something from them! They chose the expedient solution instead of the the one that would require character and a spine! They showed their inability to do what it takes to deal with the vipers that infest this forum!

Your arrogance is exposed in your posts against him!
You think because many people agree with you that you must be right.
What you don't realize is that birds of a feather do in fact flock together...
Very ARROGANT, soulless and viscous vultures!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!!

On a different subject...
The arrogant, whiny, cunty, bitches that complained to the moderators about having their attacks removed from Docs threads have created a giant problem. Now the moderators are even more spineless!!! They can't do edits at all anymore! They can't remove posts like this one that speak the truth! They now have to leave everything intact. So thanks to the arrogant dickheads that destroyed ElectricGods good work and reputation...you can't touch this either! I'm laughing at the irony!!!! Thanks dickheads...my friend Doc and I are laughing our asses off!!!

billvon said:
timidtim said:
You LOST one of the BEST men you could ever meet!!
Apparently not.

You clearly think becasue something is a popular point of view that it is therefore right or correct or good.
Go ahead...if you dare...go look through out history.
Go see who was unpopular!

Columbus insisted you would not fall off the edge of the world despite the popular view to the contrary!
You get on airplanes thanks to unpopular people like the Wright brothers!
You have electricity flowing to your house thanks to the unpopular insistence of Nicola Tesla that we all use AC!
You talk on cell phones thanks to unpopular men like Marconi that insisted that he could transmit radio waves!
You know about gravity and that the Earth is a planet that circles the sun thanks to the unpopular insistence of Isaac Newton!

What I present in defense of Doc/ElectricGod is equally unpopular, but none the less 100% truth.
You LOST a GOOD MAN...PERIOD!!!

Go ahead and defend arrogant hateful pricks like the people that destroyed my friend Doc.
You do so and make the world a worse place in the process!!!

Timid God, the way I see it is they started with normal remarks that you were wrong on some things.
They started to get annoyed when their remarks was met with arrogance and denial.

After that there was a downgoing spiral from both sides.

I hope you dont really think you are 2 people.

j bjork said:
Timid God, the way I see it is they started with normal remarks that you were wrong on some things.
They started to get annoyed when their remarks was met with arrogance and denial.

After that there was a downgoing spiral from both sides.

I hope you dont really think you are 2 people.

What are you talking about?
Who is Timid God?
I've already said my name is Tim and that I am a long term friend of Doc...a person you all know as ElectricGod!!!
What part of this do you NOT understand?
I get it...you WANT me to be him, but you are wrong!
Youu know...like you are wrong about who is at fault and who is innocent!

Well that's enough for tonight. I really thought I would not post in his defense again. I had already said the truth and you hateful dumb wits can't see the truth no matter how it is presented to you...so I tried again on his behalf. You'll never get it. Your lives are poorer for expunging him! Your loss!!! It's really sad frankly, but there is really no point in throwing pearls before swine!

timidtim said:
You clearly think becasue something is a popular point of view that it is therefore right or correct or good.
Go ahead...if you dare...go look through out history.
Go see who was unpopular!

Columbus insisted you would not fall off the edge of the world despite the popular view to the contrary!
You get on airplanes thanks to unpopular people like the Wright brothers!
You have electricity flowing to your house thanks to the unpopular insistence of Nicola Tesla that we all use AC!
You talk on cell phones thanks to unpopular men like Marconi that insisted that he could transmit radio waves!
You know about gravity and that the Earth is a planet that circles the sun thanks to the unpopular insistence of Isaac Newton!

What I present in defense of Doc/ElectricGod is equally unpopular, but none the less 100% truth.
You LOST a GOOD MAN...PERIOD!!!

Go ahead and defend arrogant hateful pricks like the people that destroyed my friend Doc.
You do so and make the world a worse place in the process!!!

Nobody thought Columbus would sail off the edge of the world. They just didn't know WHAT was in the path of a voyage in that direction, unless you're talking to some English sailors who some records indicate had sailed north of Canada when the ice was gone and wound up in China a few times. Columbus is known to have inquired after them.

What makes you think that the Wright Brothers were unpopular? They weren't easy to deal with when they were trying to cash in on the creation, but that's not the same as unpopular.

AC was going to cost Thomas Edison one big expensive conversion, but others were ready to go with it.

Issac Newton unpopular? Knighted, elected to various offices, all while unpopular, eh? Marconi? Oh please. This is the kind of mistakes that HE would make.

Yeah, you make one hell of a stalker/girlfriend. Killed yet?

Anyone else notice the parallels between ElectricTim's portrayal of ET and a certain Biblical martyr? :lol:

timidtim said:
I'm not ElectricGod...
attacks he received from John in CR, Madden88 and LARSB.

Interesting that you both misspell the same name in the same unusual way...

Skorohod said:
After all these years, crazy adventures and time travel Marty is still helping out old demented Doc. That is so adorable!

This made my day in this weird and now tragic thread. Cheers man! :D :D I saw ”back to the future” just last weekend, it’s still a great movie.

timidtim said:
Not at all. Just noting that you didn't leave, even though you keep claiming you did.

At this point there are three possibilities:

1) You think you are being clever by creating a puppet and then claiming you are not you, to make some sort of point about how great you are and how many friends you have. It didn't work.

2) You realize you are not fooling anyone and you're doing it because you think it's funny. It's not - but whatever floats your boat. This is the Internet after all.

3) You honestly think that you are two different people. I really hope that's not the case. I had a friend in school with DID and it did not end well for him. If that's the case for you - please get help.

Punx0r said:
Anyone else notice the parallels between ElectricTim's portrayal of ET and a certain Biblical martyr? :lol:

timidtim said:
I'm not ElectricGod...
attacks he received from John in CR, Madden88 and LARSB.

Interesting that you both misspell the same name in the same unusual way...

Misspelled? Hmmm...please feel free to correct whatever that it is you are referring to. He did give me those names and I have been repeating them as is. So yeah...I could be making a mistake because that's exactly how he passed along those names to me. You are still looking for faults. You are still looking to criticize instead of seeing the truth. This is a very minor thing...and that's all you can see.

Like Doc would say and I agree with him:
Narrow minded, arrogant, unable to see themselves in the light of honesty and truth.

Closed minded arrogant dickheads like you did in fact murder many people over the years that stand against you.
It is the only way evil people know how to deal with those that present light and truth and honesty!
MURDER THEM ALL!!! THEY EXPOSE OUR DEAD AND BLEAK AND EVIL SOULS! MURDER MURDER MURDER!!!!
Which specific martyr you are referring to...no idea...but yes haters generally do exactly what you lot did to ElectricGod.

You think you won...you LOST and don't even know it.
You are capricious and arrogant...just doing the hate thing!

There is a book you should all read, but none of you have the balls to do so.
You utterly LACK the character to even question your own actions!
It was written by Ayn Rand - Fountainhead.

In that book you will find yourselves described in disgusting detail.
You will also find my friend Doc described.
He stands as a beacon of light and truth to a world full of closed minded haters!

OK..well this is likely my last post ever. No point casting pearls of wisdom and truth to the swine!

timidtim said:
Narrow minded, arrogant, unable to see themselves in the light of honesty and truth.

Like when you keep calling yourself Timi. Or timid. You're boring me.

timidtim said:
Closed minded arrogant dickheads zzzzzzz . . .way evil people knozzzzzzzzz. . .MURDER THEM ALL!!! THEY EXPOSE OUR DEAD AND BLEAK AND EVIL SOULS! MURDER MURDER MURDzzzzzzz. . . You think you won...you LOST and don't even know it. . .You are capricious and arrogant...just doing the hate thinnnnnn. . . zzzzzzzzzzzz. . . .

. . . .zzzzzzzzzzzz (SNORK!!!!)

timidtim said:
There is a book you should all read, but none of you have the balls to do so.
You utterly LACK the character to even question your own actions!
It was written by Ayn Rand - Fountainhead.

No balls are required to read 'The Fountainhead.' Any more than the novelist required to write it.

timidtim said:
In that book you will find yourselves described in disgusting detail.

Nothing disgusting in there, though she sure did like her detail, eh? Tell me something, did YOU ever actually read ANYTHING by Ayn Rand, or do you just follow the nonsense that other nonreaders spout about her? Having actually read 'The Fountainhead' I'm lost about what you're getting at.

timidtim said:
You will also find my friend Doc described.
He stands as a beacon of light and truth to a world full of closed minded haters!

I think I liked Doc better in 'High Noon.' Oh, also 'Along Came Jones,' did you see that, too?

But Ayn Rand were here, she'd slap your face, Dan, er, 'Lect, er, Tiny Timi.

timidtim said:
OK..well this is likely my last post ever. No point casting pearls of wisdom and truth to the swine!

Well then, until next time, when the control voice will take you to. . . .

[youtube]b9434BoGkNQ[/youtube]

OK that's enough.
This topic is locked, please do not edit posts or make further replies.
lock.png

Tim,

The reason we all believe you are ElectricTrump is that you obviously haven't read any of the posts, yet claim attacks and threats. Show a single example of any attacks that weren't ElectricTrump doing the attacking. There simply aren't 2 people in the world that can read the threads and come away thinking ElectricTrump wasn't the attacker.

This is all crazy
Just get back on your medication timmy
I know its the internet and all, and shit stirring can be fun but it gets boring after awhile

Oh
I see.
Yea, this is pretty bad.

Going back to review previous posts.

-methods

your country certainly needs

physical and mental health care

don't care

merely observation

hope you find peace

It's funny to see his ego is such that he can't resist continuing his old rants under the guise of his new account while also claiming to have no idea who ET is/was :lol:

Back