What's with this censoring nonsense happening on the forum?

I wonder.. did his psychosis ever end or is it doing the talking on this new account?

It's obviously that ET is back again, the sphere will again be filled with incorrect stuff and rants mixed with semi believable info.

if he actually was kicked out then this new account should be kicked out too. Especially since he's glorifying himself already. This won't end well.

Now a post claiming free energy...ie that a magnet only motor can continuously run, which they unequivocally cannot. Those that seem to on youtube vids have very low friction and significant energy is put in to start the spin, but they all will come to a stop, period

I don't think I can hold out. Isn't free energy stuff prohibited on the forum?

MotorModder said:
My life is busy and I really don't have time for people that are dicks.
If ego and being a dick are your thing, just stow that crap.
If you are going to be critical of me or my work, just don't.
Again...I'm busy and I don't have time for your BS.
^^
100% EG

Good question. Batman or robin?

A tragically lost fight with another superhero robbed him of his sanity. He forever roams the open forums on the internet using ever changing aliases, seeking justification and meaning in his empty life and lost mind. Trying to lure noobs with rants on electric scooters, free energy machines and visions of his own grandeur, long lost.

larsb said:
Good question. Batman or robin?

A tragically lost fight with another superhero robbed him of his sanity. He forever roams the open forums on the internet using ever changing aliases, seeking justification and meaning in his empty life and lost mind. Trying to lure noobs with rants on electric scooters, free energy machines and visions of his own grandeur, long lost.

Quite poetic.

I just noticed the little notification thingy in the upper right corner that says you have been quoted. This is the first time I've been on this thread. I have no idea why you guys keep going on about me being this ElectricGod person. He DID make lots of good threads. You can go look at them yourselves. I'm not defending anything, just stating the obvious. I really wish he hadn't bombed his Revolt motor thread. I'd have liked to see his work since I too do motor modding. Personally I think his threads are pretty good. I've already copied what he does to make outrunner shafts stronger. Probably his Revolt thread was really useful too. He clearly made lots of posts in it. They had be covering something worthwhile considering everyone elses comments.

So to reiterate what I said in the "EG" thread about the Russian motor. He clearly shows his location as 3 OH 3. That's a Colorado area code. I'm in Boise ID. Obviously I'm not him. Whoever started this dumb idea, you must really hate him to not be able to let this go! No idea what your malfunction is or why and I don't care to know.

There...I've commented in this stupid waste of time thread. I won't be back! What I see here is a bunch of people that really have it in for somebody. So much so that they transfer their hater ways to me... a totally new subscriber to Endless Sphere. If this is how people are here, well I can totally understand why ElectricGod said what he said in his Revolt thread.

Again...I'm NOT him...He's from Colorado and I'm from Idaho! How much more obvious do you need it?

MotorModder said:
I have no idea why you guys keep going on about me being this ElectricGod person. He DID make lots of good threads.

Bingo. He makes good threads, so do you. Your threads are exactly as good as his. None gooder nor worser.

MotorModder said:
Personally I think his threads are pretty good. . .No idea what your malfunction is or why and I don't care to know.

See, he had no idea.

MotorModder said:
There...I've commented in this stupid waste of time thread. I won't be back! What I see here is a bunch of people that really have it in for somebody. So much so that they transfer their hater ways to me... a totally new subscriber to Endless Sphere. If this is how people are here, well I can totally understand why ElectricGod said what he said in his Revolt thread.

You know, EG understands why he said what he said. Do you see the obvious? For month no one could understand, then you show up and 'WHAM!'

MotorModder said:
Again...I'm NOT him...He's from Colorado and I'm from Idaho! How much more obvious do you need it?

EG said things again. But are you a national park? Some of them are in multiple states. That kind of obvious would work.

I have no idea why you guys keep going on about me being this ElectricGod person

Lets pretend for discussion that you are a different person. Why are you so shocked that many people believe you are EG? If you simply don't see any parallels, allow me to clarify why so many are sceptical.

EG gets banned, and his last recorded post is Jan 26

timidtim shows up on Jan 27-Jan 29, claims to be a friend of EG, and is here to defend EG's terrible treatment by trolls that the moderators did not reign in. He writes in the same style as EG, and handles criticism with the same amount and type of outrage.

MotorModder shows up on Feb 20 (Now that MotorModder has started posting, timidtim has stopped)

Posting from IP address 24.8.61.196, which is a Comcast number in Denver Colorado. Since "MotorModder" claims to be in Idaho, I am not revealing your personal information.

You also have an intriguingly similar style of writing, compared to EG (maybe you don't see it). You have a similar amount of outrage when someone disagrees with you.

You have chosen to defend someone that you claim you don't know, based on his "good threads". EG was involved in a vigorous series of emails that are not open to the public, so be careful who you choose to defend. Many here have been affected by his anger in private, but of course you are not EG, so you believe me, right?

spinningmagnets said:
You have chosen to defend someone that you claim you don't know, based on his "good threads".
Indeed, he has an astounding trove of information on someone he claims to not know.

I can't but think these three most make up more than half of the Inferior Five. Decide for yourself which is which.

Merryman (Myron Victor, occupation: comic strip artist) A "98 Pound Weakling. The team's leader, he wears a jester outfit, having decided in the team's first appearance that if he was going to make a fool of himself, he might as well look the part. Of him, Superman remarked that it seemed ANYONE could be a superhero.

Awkwardman (Leander Brent, occupation: beachcomber) . . . is also very clumsy. In keeping with his half-undersea heritage, he requires periodic contact with water, which can consist of simply pouring it over himself with a watering can.

The Dumb Bunny (Athena Tremor, occupation: model), the stupid but super-strong daughter . . . is described as "strong as an ox and almost as intelligent."

inferior_five_0001.jpg

My vote is for ElectricTrump as Awkwardman.

I'm pretty sure I clicked submit on a post that included the term ElectricTrump and if so, that post was deleted by a mod. OTOH a number of posts obviously made by someone banned that included "Don't be a dick!" at the bottom of each post have been left remaining on the forum. That's exactly the kind of stuff that made me start this thread.

After over a decade of running smoothly allowing members of the best forum on the internet to self-regulate with little guidance (only as needed) from the mods, something has changed. All of a sudden I start getting messages from mods to lay off of someone who is a complete and utter ass that has already caused problems with numerous long-standing members. It's like they were trying to keep this idiot as a member, while in the same time frame some other long-standing forum members have been banned, almost inexplicably.

I thought enough of us have stepped up and voiced our opinions for something to change, but apparently the message hasn't gotten through. I completely understand that being a moderator here is a thankless but necessary job, but you guys as a group need to understand that something is wrong, and you've gotta step back again and figure out what it is, and how to get back to how it was. Otherwise you will continue to drive core members away who provide invaluable flavor and content to the forum.

Take for example Jeremy Harris. It was a real loss when he left the forum, but when it comes to technical guys like that you never know what kind of low threshold they have for BS. A noob or two started hassling him a bit and he left. There's really no way to stop that.

There was Kingfish too who left, I guess out of embarrassment after he tried skewering me about the motor winding myth, but it turned out that his understanding was flawed...and he was an engineer actually designing motors for companies. I certainly didn't mean to drive him away, since most of his content was valuable, but who knows? Right is right and wrong is wrong, and I'll never let someone talk down to me when I know they are wrong.

I bring these 2 above up, because there's really nothing mods can do to prevent those departures. Some people are overly sensitive, and unfortunately it's more common with technically oriented types.

On the flipside don't try to protect whining crybabies like ElectricTrump just because they share a bunch of pics. How many of those pics are still there now...virtually none, so no real content was ever actually contributed. Plus when they were there it was too many to begin with making it nearly impossible to get to the bottom of a page to see the last post.

I love ES, and have lots of guys here who I consider friends even though I've only met 2 of them in person. I will, however, no longer tolerate having what I post be arbitrarily censored by anyone. If you have a problem with what I post, send a note and I'll consider rewording it, and if we can't agree we can part ways, but I'll not be censored. That dog don't hunt. That bird doesn't fly. That's simply not going to happen, so don't force me to drag a bunch of forum friends into this unless you simply can't see the error in your ways. I may be hard-headed. stubborn and long-winded, but wrong...I think not and you'll have to prove your case if you think otherwise and anyone who used to think that Facebook was the way for ES to go has an uphill battle to climb.

chasing ppl around and calling them names doesn't add much to the forum imo .. and you seem to be pissing on half of the usa at the same time lol .. maybe other ppls threads is not the place for that.. even funny jokes get old.. "live and let die" ?

I can understand John after being PM:ed by electricgod, called hater etc.

What about you? I think that if you haven’t been subject to EG:s stupidities then you can easily take a forgiving stance but when you have some PM shit waiting for you when you open ES then it’s harder, not to mention all the false facts that got spread.

If that doesn’t bother you then why post in this thread?

which came first chicken or egg ??
hold a grudge that's your business, just don't play it out in public .. it's true I don't have a dog.. but this is an ev forum not fight club..

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
chasing ppl around and calling them names doesn't add much to the forum imo .. and you seem to be pissing on half of the usa at the same time lol .. maybe other ppls threads is not the place for that.. even funny jokes get old.. "live and let die" ?

Was that directed at me? Since you didn't include any quotation I don't know.

I have my opinions clear on the chicken or egg thing Question if you have read all the stuff that was posted. You can PM me any qoutes from me that you would call hating or grudging, i’ll think them through if you find any :thumb:

Back