What's Your Opinion....

What's Your Opinion Of '2+2' ?

• 2 is great, and two 2's is twice as good as either 2 by itself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! 2 sucks. If you want to get to 4, 3+1 is definitely the way to go!

• 2 not only sucks, it is the number of the devil. I avoid 2 at all costs. Hence, I have to avoid ever

• Rational numbers are too constrictive to my way of thinking. Whole numbers are especially oppressive

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 2 never done me no harm. What do I care?

• 2 is of no consequence to 1 because 1 is the fundamental unitary power of the universe, of which all

• Somebody imbecile above stated that 2+2=4. I disagree and challenge him to prove it!

• Yah, and the sum of 2+2 is immaterial to the poll. This is about 2, not 4.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 2 are an idiot, Xyster!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

xyster

10 MW
No offense Ypedal, I just have to test an assumption about opinion polls -- with an opinion poll. :mrgreen:

before I vote (or not), I'd like to know if you will explain your assumption within a week or so.

I will, if you will, so to speak.

:p

TylerDurden said:
before I vote (or not), I'd like to know if you will explain your assumption within a week or so.

I will, if you will, so to speak.

I will. I actually wasn't kidding about the assumption test. You have an assumption that might be similar, I take it? If so, keep it to yourself, I think just this conversation here is rather likely to bias the results. But oh well, science ain't perfect. :)

i'd like to read your ethics statement, how many digits will need to be humainely killed in your study? what is your study designed to prove?

lol

Back