SABVOTON brake diagram

GTK

10 µW
Hello, I have a stealhbomber made in China, after 4500 km I broke the controller, I bought a new one but it is not customized, so I cannot put my ukc1 back on it, no problem I will do without. So I made a little diagram. I would like the opinion of an expert to see if I am not mistaken. I started from the old wiring by removing all the options, I do not put the wiring to the motor and the throttle. My question is about brakes and e-ignition. I believe that the brakes are wired for 12V (TEKTRO AURIGA e-comp). I don't care about regeneration, I just want to ride my bike at 110km/h like before! I thank you in advancecâblage velo.png

If you're not using the ebraking / regen, then you don't really even need the ebrake connections to the controller. All they do in the controller is engage the braking, or turn off the motor power. You can do the latter simply by letting off the throttle.

If you need the brake levers to activate brake lights, you can wire them up using your 12v converter, but no need to connect to the controller for that part.

hello, as I said I am replacing the controller but I have to wire the rest and the brakes were wired this way, but I don't know if they were connected to the 12v brake or the 0v brake, the controller is a custom version of bluedot , I don't know the difference between the 0v brake and 12 v brake

Back