Who makes the best high output 72v battery pack?

... just 6p.
It says 300 amp pack ?
... copied it from a Chinese website.
Cuz I want a 20s 2p 100 amp pack oh yeah .... With 27100 cells

Lol THIS^^^^^^.

everyone thinks the 5p, 6p, or 7p packs form the 21700 cells really do " 45A per cell in p" or some shit. Lol.

We saw from the lifespan tests Padja did here that they die from 100 cycles at 35A output.

im over here hitting 1/10 the cost cells... for thousands.... and they jst wont die.

I promise you I will put down 2x the power ah for ah.

A p42 5p pack of 18mOh cells has almost three times the resistance of my pack built of 1mOh cells. Lol. Ah for ah. I'll put down more, longer.

Hey if can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

Lol no.

Overpriced, has nothing to do with " running with the bigdogs"

It is just paying someone else for labor and an overhead.

you dont need a 1700$ battery for " running with the big dogs". .. tt can only do 300A contin. 1800 watt hours is a joke.

I paid 1400$ for 9kWh ( 9000 watt hours) of brand new Chevy cells.

They will do 800A contin and peak higher than your ( junk mulitmeter) meter can register.

I got god meters and its still tough.... over limit on SCC measuring .... OL.

( 3000A meter +) .

Im telling you this 1700$, 1800wH, pack has 3x more resistance than the one i spent 300$ on and mine lasts TENS of THOUSANDS of cycles.

I like Eon Lithium. they work hard. They are cool guys. i have talked with them. ... but they shy away.. for they know... I can build better for cheaper. Lol.

I am not even sure if they even make the packs anymore. i think they import them.

( and mine? I can charge at 25A)

( 50A is not out of the question) .

It is simply mind boggling the absolute aplomb with which he handles the ever so onerous burden of being right all the time.

I thought Human entities lost that ability shortly after they left the nest.

Don't mean to go off topic, but thought others might want to know... Have you assembled with the NESE modules? What your experience? I used the Vruzend product, and the were so damn bad that I didn't even email the vendor. Felt like I was doing QA for them. Broken plastic, bad contacts, had to use loctite, which defeats the purpose of the product. Anyways, let me know your experience. Love the idea, but have bad experience with their competitor
You can have a browse through my thread and see what people are saying :) : N.E.S.E. the no solder module
I sent some modules to @liveforphysics and after some time he bought some more, but i have not heard from him where they stand with his knowledge and experience. Wast majority of feedback i get is positive. I had couple instances where there were "balckenings" on contacts from use. Don't know if its oxidation or arcing, and i have not came to conclusion why its happening. One thing is, they were used on skateboards, so lots of flexing of the deck and excessive vibrations. But then again, i sold a lot of kits to this community and only 2 cases of this that i know of. Here is the problem:
37b265e819821382d834aad5e907701988abaa0a.jpeg

I use 72V pack myself for 5 years now and last year i did inspection of the pack, and all contacts were clean. I pull 140A peak on my cargo bike with trailer, 3 kids and 2 adults and its 7P 18650 pack with Sony VTC6A. Need more info, let me know

You can have a browse through my thread and see what people are saying :) : N.E.S.E. the no solder module
Don't know if its oxidation or arcing, and i have not came to
the problem:
It is good to see other options here in the hobby. i have thought about trying those style of no solder modules. Do you caot them with conformal or anything, like a dielectric or antioxidant grease?

Do you ride in the rain? I could see this as a root of the problem.

I do, alot, and my pack has been wet for .. four months now? Approximately. I do have to ride just about every day, rain or shine. No choice. Must work.

It is good to see other options here in the hobby. i have thought about trying those style of no solder modules. Do you caot them with conformal or anything, like a dielectric or antioxidant grease?

Do you ride in the rain? I could see this as a root of the problem.

I do, alot, and my pack has been wet for .. four months now? Approximately. I do have to ride just about every day, rain or shine. No choice. Must work.
I dont ride in the rain, i would not like it. I was caught numerous times in heavy rain though :)
Maybe dielectric grease would be a good idea?!
You can make battery pack waterproof, just need extra space

Back