YK42.3 controler wiring

THX1138

1 mW
Please help
I just purchased a YK42.3 controller but the wiring is no doubt different than any online schematics show.

All the YK42.3 ive seen have one large red, one large green and one large black wire.
The one I received is marked YK42.3 but it has two large red wires besides the black and green Please help, what the heck is the extra red wire supposed to connect to??

I guess this is a brushed dc controller?
then one of the two red is the power remote cable

picture maybe?

yes, dc motor, will get a picture posted as soon as the little woman gets back here....morning. I have no idea what the / a power remote wire is supposed to be but thanks a million for taking the time to answer my question.

you can imagine a car booster ? this thing also has +12V , ground, and a remote signal...
so it's the same principal...your controller has the +XX voltage, ground..and with the other remote you can switch the controller on..

Thanks for your help, TNC scooters replied to my question about this. It seems that the latest model of the YK42.3 controller now comes with two 10ga red wires “ Obviously “ but the bottom line is, is that one red and one black go to the battery. The other red along with what may be a green, blue or yellow, go to the motor. No more shared power wire.

Back