E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Now I can point to this sticker, and honestly say, this is how it came from the factory officer. I'm not going to hold my breath though, because it's already been 10 years and no one has ever ask. It's good for laughs on SurRon group rides though.
Blue pedal Stealth class.jpg20240229_165047.jpg

Reactions: Rix
Now I can point to this sticker, and honestly say, this is how it came from the factory officer. I'm not going to hold my breath though, because it's already been 10 years and no one has ever ask. It's good for laughs on SurRon group rides though.
View attachment 348280View attachment 348281
Ha ha ha! Can't remember, it may have been Hyena, but back in the day, someone was making and selling 250w stickers and people were putting them on hub motors pushing up to 10kw, Thanks for bringing that trend back. 🤣

That's what JellyBeanThePerfectlyNormalSchmoo's current favorite toy says (the one with the skirt...the other one says something like "bah humbug"). (actually the skirt one says "i'm a pretty big dill"....close enough. ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkh4vAqDpX0

Last night I went on a 30 mile ride with a local EUC group. I dub them as the most fun to ride with, because they can keep up with traffic, and they're not afraid to ride on the street.

I made this with the Insta 360 phone app. When I first played back the video on the camera, my bike wasn't even in view. When I edited this video I was trying to learn how to get the pov where I wanted it, in this case at the bike, and look at it from from different angles as it went down the road. What you see here should taken about 5 minutes to edit, but it took me all day.

P7R initial impressions:
Light Weight +++
Very nimble handling +++
Battery Range +++
Torque +\-

Had a pretty good first ride, 14 miles of single track and only used 12% of the 20Ah battery. Being taller, I do like the bike stance with 27.5” wheels. I do wish it had more torque to go up steep hills, even if it cost me 10% to 20% reduction of top speed (~33mph on flat ground).

Attachments

• IMG_5514.jpeg
    IMG_5514.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 11
Im after info on the DNM-8 usd forks on my F37 Fighter , its been leaking oil from the rebound leg and I put my pump onto the compression leg and it filled my pump with oil . I`d like to rebuild them . If there is info about them could someone point me in the right direction .

Im after info on the DNM-8 usd forks on my F37 Fighter , its been leaking oil from the rebound leg and I put my pump onto the compression leg and it filled my pump with oil . I`d like to rebuild them . If there is info about them could someone point me in the right direction .
A quick google for "DNM-8 rebuild" finds a few things, if it's helpful. (I haven't visited any of the links, nor have these forks, so can't determine the value of the info). I included the first of several video links from the page, and one here on this forum.

Attachments

• P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 7
Nice ride and riding area. Yah, the motor on these machines is custom Mac 9T. Turning big wheels like the 27.5s, you could get a little more oomph with a 10T or 12T Mac. On my P7, I am running 24MTB wheels with a 12T, and the stock 13S battery, its only good for about 23MPH hot of the charger.
Is the 12T Mac compatible/direct swap with the stock CA and ESC that P7’s ship with? Might be a good option for me to look into.

Nice ride and riding area. Yah, the motor on these machines is custom Mac 9T. Turning big wheels like the 27.5s, you could get a little more oomph with a 10T or 12T Mac. On my P7, I am running 24MTB wheels with a 12T, and the stock 13S battery, its only good for about 23MPH hot of the charger.
Perfect color

Is the 12T Mac compatible/direct swap with the stock CA and ESC that P7’s ship with? Might be a good option for me to look into.
That I don't know, when I converted mine the only thing I kept from the stock set up was the battery. The connectors Stealth use are different the setup I run now. That being said, Just about any motor can be wired up to any controller.

Back